This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    ...and I hope you can play in the winter months, our numbers dwindle when it gets cold.
    Now that's hardcore. Cold I can handle, icy I cannot.

I'll just have to buy a trailer for the bike! Kidding.

Comment

No farm equipment yet...... Eric, Tank, old school, Bueller?

Comment

Working on my project bike, I'll get it on the way home.

Comment

Maybe he could a special exemption for the riding game. I miss my special tags.
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

He can see the posts can't he ? I can't remember. Its been so long since I joined. { okay a year, must be oldtimers disease }
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Yeah I'm out for this one. Besides being too easy, my bike has these issues.

I'll still be watching though, so good luck to everyone!

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                Yeah I'm out for this one. Besides being too easy, my bike has these issues.

I'll still be watching though, so good luck to everyone!

Tank
                Yeah, those are issues alright. I couldn't get out today to get the tag. My son had a game tonight. Better than the last two, but still came up short. 16-06 against the team his friends from middle school play on. Our rezoneing made him go to a different high shcool than he was expecting. So instead of a 5-1 team it's a 1-5 team. Like I said, better than the last two which were blowouts.
                Last edited by gsrick; 09-27-2012, 08:56 PM.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                  Was hoping others would get it so I wouldn't have to ride in the rain, Eric won't be playing (7981GS) as he was banned due to unproven allegations.
                  Oops, didn't realize that. Sorry to hear it.

Tank
                  You can see air in that tire Tank!

Someone'll git it!

Comment

I missed the whole thing about Eric, and everybody seems to be afraid to talk about it. Is he banned permanately?
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                      I missed the whole thing about Eric, and everybody seems to be afraid to talk about it. Is he banned permanately?

I would like to know this too.
                      I really like that guy.

Tank

Comment

Guess what I forgot to do on my way home?
                        If I wasn't so sore and tired, I'd hop on and go grab this tag.
                        If it's still not been had tomorrow, maybe I'll make a go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                          He said he can't even log on as a guest, and even if he could, you can't see pics.
                          Ah.. I see. Must be logging his ISP. Little program developed by the US military will solve that problem. It's called TOR, or so I've heard. We Canadians would never use something like that.
                          PS { it's free }
                          PPS { so I've heard }
                          PPPS { somebody told me you could find it here }
                          Defend yourself against tracking and surveillance. Circumvent censorship.

PPPPS But I've never looked, honest.
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                            Ah.. I see. Must be logging his ISP. Little program developed by the US military will solve that problem. It's called TOR, or so I've heard. We Canadians would never use something like that.
                            PS { it's free }
                            PPS { so I've heard }
                            PPPS { somebody told me you could find it here }
                            Defend yourself against tracking and surveillance. Circumvent censorship.

PPPPS But I've never looked, honest.
                            You puter guys are scary.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              I would like to know this too.
                              I really like that guy.

Tank
                              Yes, it is true. I posted a thread in the OT hopeing to find out if anybody had seen Eric, since I hadn't heard from him in the game after posting the planes. I kept it going for a few days, thinking that Frank would change his mind, but I guess not enough good responces came, to out way the bad. I count the fact that alot of the members, that whould have showed support for Eric, don't venture into the OT, and it became a Eric bash fest, so I deleated it. He was accused of something by another member out in the open on the forum and that was the last straw for Frank. I don't blame Frank, I can't imagine what it takes to run something like this and it was his second chance. I still hope everything can get cleared up and he can return, he was one of my first contacts on here. I haven't recieved an email from him in a few days. if you want PM me your email ads and I'll send them to him. I'm sure he would appreciate your support. I heard he frequents a GSX1100G site but I don't remeber to site actuall name.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Thanks for that info rick, pm sent.

Tor is awesome. Or um, so I've heard......
                                The internet is so much bigger than what the search engines show you.
                                What you find on google is only the little tip of a very large iceberg.

Tank
                                Last edited by Guest; 09-28-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X