Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went out for surise pics today, then again later to return some movies. I passed no farm equip. Very surprising.
    I could have gone down a few country roads and gotten this easily but I was on other missions and the rain was coming and going. I did not want to get my cast wet I tried a big welders glove but it still did not fit. A bread bag would have just looked stupid and clashed with my emblazonded bandana
    I am paying the price a bit now....although I was feeling like a million bucks when my day started my arm is sore tonight. It felt good to ride a bit the past couple days but I am off the bike till I get my cast off in two weeks.
    Tank.....get a tire man! lol

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
      Tank.....get a tire man! lol
      I'm planning on it, but my next check is already spent.
      I have a 750T lined up for a large pile of parts, and another one that has the parts available that the first one doesn't, and then rent.
      Unfortunately none of the parts I'm getting are a tire.
      Mostly just stuff to make my T look more like a T is supposed to look, lol.

Comment

First thing I do in the morning. Check the obituaries to see if my name is there. So far so good.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Good job Old School. Rain here today. This would be a quick one for me otherwise.

.....and I think loud et should get extra points for getting a tag with a bread bag on his arm in the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
            Next tag, since Halloween is coming up, super easy, cemetery, any will do, if you get a picture of a grave stone with your last name...bonus points

Expect more Halloween themes
            Guess I missed this tag by a day...yesterday's post in the GS photo shoot thread. Look hard and you may see my last name(a common last name) but that might be considered a bad omen, eh? Be careful and not rev your engines otherwise the departed may arise. What's the saying? "Loud pipes saves lives"!
            NOTE: this is not for the tag so carry on....

Last edited by Guest; 09-28-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
              NOTE: this is not for the tag so carry on....
              You are half way there... why don't you want this to be considered your Tag? Is it an old Picture or something?

I might be able to go out and get a tag or two today... is anyone else going to do the same, I don't want to step on any toes and snub someone unintentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
                You are half way there... why don't you want this to be considered your Tag? Is it an old Picture or something?

I might be able to go out and get a tag or two today... is anyone else going to do the same, I don't want to step on any toes and snub someone unintentionally.
                That's the whole idea. Step and snub away.
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  That's the whole idea. Step and snub away.

Hahahaha.. will do (after work)

Comment

Too late, I beat ya to it.
                    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

BOOM, there it is!

Next tag, ON a pier.
                      [IMG][/IMG]

I prob. could've rode to the end, but didn't want to chance the ticket
                      Extra points if it's over 100 years old.

Ride on brothers!!

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post

Yes, that's what I said in my post...that it was taken yesterday before the cemetery tag was posted. I wear reinforced toed boots for riding so no snub taken!

Is the new tag ON a pier or peer? Maybe I could get a fellow GS forum rider to oblige!

Comment

Originally posted by elcornus View Post
                          Too late, I beat ya to it.
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          Is everything tilted or just the angle of your pic?

Comment

Mostly just angle of pic, but 1 of the headstones is tilted a bit, It's been there since 1889.

Pier or Peer, but no pee-ers!! ; )

Comment

Now, where am I going to find a pier in Vancouver ?
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

I'd accept a dock, they're basically the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X