X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was yolking.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

I have a picture of my loaded up bicycle on that Cayucos pier in '84. That was when I rode from Victoria, BC on my way to San Diego, CA. I was on 30 days PCS leave, thought it would be a cool ride to do and it was. I ended the ride in Cayucos, I'd done 1250 miles in 12 days, worn out 6 tires, 1 chain, 3 front sprockets, a complete bottom bracket set and my ankles were swollen from riding out a ditch at 30 mph when a logging truck intentionally blew me off the road on Hwy 1 north of the Golden Gate Bridge Park.

Comment

Good Tag ELC!

I've been working on my bike today while it rains, BUT the sun is coming out!

Comment

Peir Tag:

New Tag - some sort of elevated vehicle (boat, car, truck, atv, van, motorcycle):

Comment

Awesome tag David Z.

How am I gonna get my minivan on the roof?

Comment

That one might be hard to find...but I'm going to get out early tomorrow to see if I can. Does it have to be a MOTORIZED vehicle?
              '83 GS650G
              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Does a helicopter count? Elevated on a platform?

Comment

I know where there a beetle on a pole.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I know where there is a forklift on a pole, and another place there is a boat on a pole. ha ha
                    I cant ride anyways...., (out of bread bags)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                      That one might be hard to find... Does it have to be a MOTORIZED vehicle?
                      No

Does a helicopter count? Elevated on a platform?
                      That would be awesome.

Comment

Heading out early to go for the tag. If I can get it I'll have my wife post the photos for me, so ya'll wont have to wait till after church. if somebody beats me to it, never mind......

This used to be an independent VW repair shop. They closed and Tom and Jerrys opened.
                        Last edited by gsrick; 09-29-2012, 03:09 PM.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Helicopter elevated on platform. Thanks to the 101st airborne!

Comment

On my way to the next tag.

Comment

Well I guess she had a problem, I cant reach her and I don't see the photos. I'll take care of it when I get home. Maybe I can get the next one on the way home and still use my next tag photos then.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Welcome to the Jefferson Davis Memorial in Fairview, KY.

Homage to a signigicant figure in the war of Northern aggresion.

NEXT TAG:

SOMETHING IN YOUR AREA OF HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE

Glad to have this game to give me a little push to get out and ride. This was a PERFECT day to ride.
                                Last edited by Guest; 09-29-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X