This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elcornus View Post
    I sure hope not, people are WAY to wrapped up in being politically correct these days.
    It's pretty hard to offend me, and I try not to offend others, while still being myself.

This is another tag I thought about using, I think you'll like it BigD.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Don't show what's up your sleeve, save your tags. You can still use it since it's not an official tag, but you'll have to retake it. I would have been all over the anchor tag, there is one on the way to my parents.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
      Come on the Wisconsin trip next week and you can have them deep fried...
      For that to happen, it would require a heavy contribution to my paypal account.
      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        What are cheese curds anyway?
        Cheese Curd Capital of Wisconsin. Accordingly, our town is home of the annual Cheese Curd Festival Each June, showcasing quality products made at the Ellsworth Co-op Creamery.

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Nice tags Rick and Elcornus!

Love the fisherman's memorial.

I've got a buddy with a Hot Rod Shop, but can't make it there and back before I have to be home with the kiddo's tonight while my wife is gone. I'm sure someone will get this tag before I have time to tomorrow afternoon.

There's got to be a car show around someone this afternoon.

I'm sure someone will come up with this

Comment

I found one and it's near by. http://www.mpsracing.com/ I'll post it out at my parents, if I don't get beat twice in one day.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

New tag, your Bike with a hot-rod or custom car shop.

I forgot to include custom bike shops as acceptable.
              GO, RICK, GO!!

Comment

I found one and it's near by. http://www.mpsracing.com/ I'll post it out at my parents, if I don't get beat twice in one day.
                Go get it!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                  Did somebody say obelisk.......
                  Yeah, that would have been a nice one for your tag Rich.

I'm not impressed with either ones I got, but the are what they are. I think Steve might have a problem with the second one. These might be the guys that almost detroyed his 1100ez.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag

A gentle mans club or to not be PC titty club. This is one of the oldest in central Fl. and used to be called before it was a PC problem for the area "the Booby Trap", I think you can see how it might have gotten the name.

They you should have seen the way it was painted back in the day. there might be some on the web somewhere, but I have to work on my dads 40. Here is a link to a story about it. http://www2.orlandoweekly.com/news/story.asp?id=13526
                    Last edited by gsrick; 09-29-2012, 08:27 PM.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'm not impressed with either ones I got, but the are what they are.
                      I bought a lot of parts from MPS back in my drag bike racing days...
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

A gentle mans club or to not be PC titty club. This is one of the oldest in central Fl. and used to be called before it was a PC problem for the area "the Bobby Trap", I think you can see how it might have gotten the name.
                        They you should have seen the way it was painted back in the day. there might be some on the web somewhere, but I have to work on my dads 40. Here is a link to a story about it. http://www2.orlandoweekly.com/news/story.asp?id=13526
                        Eight months investigation on the guy for dealing 850 bucks worth of pot, and he faces 300 years in jail ? No wonder you guys are broke !
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                          Rick....are you sliding let me do something for you...
                          Hey, were only human. Jesus died for our sins and I went directly to church afterwards. I'm repenting, I'm repenting, besides you know the Lord has to get a grin, every time he looks down on that club.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Not the tag!

Heres a couple of shots of the old mans 40 Chevy. Soon to be mine, when I sell my goat. It needs the upolstery cleaned and I'm replacing the passinger window. It's got a cammed Vette 350 with flow masters. Moves pretty good.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Come on guys don't be shy You don't have to go in. Eric, you watching?
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Went out riding today and snapped a few shots... Unfortunatelly when I got home I noticed the license plate fell off en route someplace.. I hope it didnt fly and become a projectile towards another motorist.. sheesh, that makes me cringe thinking about it...

Strip Club Tag:

Proof, because hell,......I wouldn't belueve it either

Interesting story... I work for the owners of this place at a Sports Bar.. this place (pictured) opened less than 1 month ago and is being sued for naming rights... They will be changing their name soon, so this is a rare pic opportunity.. bonus!!!!!

Next Tag: a Bait Shop

Comment

Working...
                                X