This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice try! tag denied! lol
    I really think someone will get this one tomorrow. I didnt think it would be a prob. I see lots of those single solar panels around, a solar panel field, not so much.
    Google solar powered business's in (your county or town name) or solar panel, (your city)....I got a few good results.
    sorry

Comment

I did the rooftop thing already NOT THE TAG

I will lighten up the restrictions tomorrow if the group feels it is not a good tag.

Comment

Didn't think I'd get a thumbs up, but since I took the pics I figured I'd post 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
          Didn't think I'd get a thumbs up, but since I took the pics I figured I'd post 'em!
          Thats what its all about. Its nice to see all the pictures anyways. We have a great site here. Like they say , even if a guy beats you posting a tag, put yours up also so we can check out your bike and the scenery!

Comment

Ahhhh!!!!!

Comment

I'm sure there are some around me some where, it is called the sunshine state. It's been a bit on the wet side lately. Not that I'd melt, but I don't want to fry from the lightening that preceedes the rain.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                I'm sure there are some around me some where, it is called the sunshine state. It's been a bit on the wet side lately. Not that I'd melt, but I don't want to fry from the lightening that preceedes the rain.
                I always wondered why some Harley riders wear a helmet with a spike on top?
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

So, I'm new to the game, what happens if no one gets the tag soon?

Comment

Still hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      I always wondered why some Harley riders wear a helmet with a spike on top?
                      For some death by vibration takes too long.
                      Originally posted by old_skool
                      We all whine a lot....

if the the tag is not met within a reasonable time due to the tag being somewhat unabtainable, we can ask for an alternate tag, so most people will have a second tag ready in case it doen't get met. But, if it's really not that hard, but weather or just lack of players for a while due to whatever, we let it go longer till someone gets it, especially if it's a good tag and can be had if you go riding, there are rules, but we kinda bend them to make it enjoyable, not work.
                      Good answer Rich.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I think it is going to be hard to find one that is ground or pole mounted ? Lots of roof top ones in private homes and businesses. When can we start to whine ?
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Would a single, small panel on top of a roadside call box be acceptable?

Comment

I would to me, but I don't count. Loud ? Puhleeese.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

I am hereby officially changing the tag to a solar panel mounted on an obelisk.
                              Kidding, of course.
                              To keep things moving, tag is ANY solar panel outside. Roof, pole, ground, large or small.
                              No already obtained pics, must go get it now! go ride

Comment

And the race is ON!!!!

Ride safe Y'all
                                ATG ATT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X