Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is it. I am purchasing a solar panel for my bike helmet. It will power my iPod and get me the tag. Just gotta figure out how to wear the helmet and take the pic at the same time. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
      swivel mounted go-pro camera on your helmet mounted on your handlebars facing backwards
      Gotta save enough on fuel (at 11.25/1.00 it takes premium) to pay for the camera. Then I am in the GAME!

Comment

Sweet. Someone will get that. I've been researching solar panels in my area. They are scarcer than hens' teeth around here.

We fear change.

Thanks for the answer Old School.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
          Gotta save enough on fuel (at 11.25/1.00 it takes premium) to pay for the camera. Then I am in the GAME!
          I was just out ridng in the beautiful NE Ohio countryside, the colorful trees lining the road, the hills, the curves....was JUST riding and thinking how nice it would be to have a Go Pro taking it all in. I just missed on a couple hero 2's on CL recently. the ads were pulled quick after they were put up cause they were priced nice. I am sure they will pop up cheaper as X mas nears.

Comment

Well this is a little embarrassing. In my travels I found the original tag.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

HEY BCCAP! Looks like they just put them up overnight! lol Just for you!
              Like Santa in the X mas M&M commercial "They DO exist" ! lol
              Good job! ha ha
              You must have sh*t when you saw them there! ha ha

Comment

Yeah, I was going for the ones on the restaurant roof. And the whole bloody place has panels. FYI It's Van Dusen Gardens. The next tag. In keeping with up coming Halloween, is a pumpkin display. You're local market will do.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
                  Sweet. Someone will get that. I've been researching solar panels in my area. They are scarcer than hens' teeth around here.

We fear change.

Thanks for the answer Old School.
                  Can't power a still with a solar panel ! ! !

Damn! That's a shyte load of pumpkins ! ! !
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

There are pumpkins just around the corner calling my name! Too easy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      Well this is a little embarrassing. In my travels I found the original tag.
                      Glad I took a detour (again) on the way home from work to get this one. What's the record for most failed attempts at a single tag? Oh well. Nice fall colors & temps so no complaints.

Last edited by Guest; 10-03-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Sorry I can't see the pumpkins, there is a bike in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                          Sorry I can't see the pumpkins, there is a bike in front of them.
                          Speaking of hiding....where have you been Monty? you were a riding game champ for a while there if I remember correctly?
                          You here to play?

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                            Speaking of hiding....where have you been Monty? you were a riding game champ for a while there if I remember correctly?
                            You here to play?
                            :/ Perhaps soon. I've been sick from a handful of conditions and haven't been able to ride much. I popped on to look up why my front brake caliper was stuck all the way compressed. Hopefully this weekend I'll be up to riding a bit. I keep forgetting to check the current tag when I do go for a ride.

Comment

Well, I'll be. Parked right next to a big old pile of pumpkins, didn't even bother to whip out the camera as I thought surely this tag would have been tagged by now. That's OK, you would not have appreciated my next tag, it would have been dastardly indeed!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                                Can't power a still with a solar panel ! !

Heck no. Then the revenuer's satellites would find ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X