This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the pumpkin tag...

Next tag your bike in front of some farm irragation in action. This is how dry it has has been here
    No signature

Comment

hmmmmm...... lots of farm land around here, but no irrigation equipment.

Maybe Old School....

Comment

I don't know if you guys noticed but in the irragation pic there is also a "farmer outstanding in his field" haha
        No signature

Comment

Nobody irrigating their lawn ?
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

It irrigated itself today.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I've been looking. Haven't seen any. It is about to rain though.

Comment

Lots of farms here, the season is over though.
                We've already had snow abd the temps drop below zero every night.

Tank

Comment

I checked UBC farm. I figured if anyone was irrigating something weird in October, it would be them. No luck. I did find irrigation though, just not on a farm.
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

...... New tag? ...

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
                      ...... New tag? ...
                      I agree, I've gotten soaked by down pours twice in the last three days.
                      I hate squishey shoes. Nobody is going to be running the sprinklers around here, unless there is a chance of a freeze. It was 90F today, so you can count that out. Did I mention I hate squishey shoes.

New tag Trevor, please....................
                      I going for my sunday morning ride tomorrow and I don't want to look for water squirting from a hose......... How about a palm tree.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Ok guys I'm just waiting to catch a ferry back to the island after a day in whistler with bccap. New tag when I get home.
                        No signature

Comment

Trev's on a ferry on his way home. We rode to Whistler today. I asked him if we could use any kind of irrigation and he said yes. So if you guys want I can post that with a new tag. Or you can go after any kind of irrigation tomorrow. Let me know ?
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                            Trev's on a ferry on his way home. We rode to Whistler today. I asked him if we could use any kind of irrigation and he said yes. So if you guys want I can post that with a new tag. Or you can go after any kind of irrigation tomorrow. Let me know ?
                            I don't have a sprinkler, it broke two years ago. We do have a fire sprinkler system in inside, but I'm not setting that off. The fire department, the fire marshall, and the cops show up when that happens. Trust me on that. Two years later and we still haven't replaced the overhead kitchen cabinets.
                            GSRick
                            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Oops...didn't see Trev's post. Never mind.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Ok guys..new tag..this should be considerably easier..
                                Your bike in designated parking..bonus points if you can get a fellow GSR member and his bike, like I have done here with Garth (BCCAP). This was in Whistler BC today.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X