Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick. There were loads of places for movies. I just thought your suggestion might be a fun challenge. No luck. Now I have to find some beer kegs to park my bike beside.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Shoot, I gave up my other hobby(fishing and my Flats boat) for my bikes. I still have my tackle and gear, just no way to get off the shoreline. Guess I could find someone fishing up on the St. Johns River.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        Rick. There were loads of places for movies. I just thought your suggestion might be a fun challenge. No luck. Now I have to find some beer kegs to park my bike beside.
        Well just think of it as your Special Tag.

That's another hobby I gave up for my bikes. Emptying bottles of liquid gold.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Other hobbies in the background. Fishing (Boat) and Shooting (reloader)

Comment

Next Tag:

A canopy road

Comment

Good tag. especially in the fall.
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
                Other hobbies in the background. Fishing (Boat) and Shooting (reloader)

FOUL!
                Not looking to start trouble,(ok maybe a little), but is that a shot of your garage? This is "the Riding Game", not the walk into the garage game.
                Good tag. especially in the fall.
                I agree if the origional tag has been met. We have some beautiful canopy roads in central Fl. I'm going to get a few even if I get beat to the tag. Oe of my favorite rides is one full of Live Oaks and Cypress trees with hanging Spanish Moss, giving it that Deep South swamp flavor. I had sone shots of it while trying to get Erics duck crossing tag.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  FOUL!
                  Not looking to start trouble,(ok maybe a little), but is that a shot of your garage? This is "the Riding Game", not the walk into the garage game.

I agree if the origional tag has been met. We have some beautiful canopy roads in central Fl. I'm going to get a few even if I get beat to the tag. Oe of my favorite rides is one full of Live Oaks and Cypress trees with hanging Spanish Moss, giving it that Deep South swamp flavor. I had sone shots of it while trying to get Erics duck crossing tag.
                  I didn't think of that. But I agree, I would much rather have seen a photograph of someone hunting or fishing in his area. So as judge, jury and executioner. Am I still looking for beer kegs, or are you going to let him off with a warning ?
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

I didn't think of that. But I agree, I would much rather have seen a photograph of someone hunting or fishing in his area. So as judge, jury and executioner. Am I still looking for beer kegs, or are you going to let him off with a warning ?
                    Technically the tag is still open and seeing GT is still in a Rookie status, no smack up side the head. It's Monday, I'm feeling generous. It can be his if nobody beats him with another Hobby tag. Times ticking and I'm stuck at work and wont be able to post anything till atleast 4 est.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Beer kegs are not that hard to find, are you waiting till yours is empty and need a new one? Why is my mental image of you have a keg strapped on the back of the Kat?
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'm good if the tag isn't met. Someone else post up a Hobbie. You are correct. I didn't ride to get it.

I'm at home sick today so someone should be able to get it.
                        Last edited by Guest; 10-08-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

No offense is intended. One of the reasons I play this game is to see how people in other places live. I have no concept of Kentucky and would very much like to see a fishing or hunting photograph. Just what does squirrel taste like ?
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                            Beer kegs are not that hard to find, are you waiting till yours is empty and need a new one? Why is my mental image of you have a keg strapped on the back of the Kat?
                            Well..... I have always wanted a Norton......

1983 GS 750

Comment

None taken. I like to post pics that are characteristic of the area. Western Kentucky has a unique beauty.

Fishing or hunting pic with the bike in it is tough. It doesn't float or handle well in the wods. Lol

And squirrel? Mmmmm! Tastes like chicken!
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Tastes like rat with a nutty essence in the aftertaste. That's why they make moonshine, to melt off your taste buds. lol
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X