This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Well..... I have always wanted a Norton......

That is the coolest thing EVER!

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      Tastes like rat with a nutty essence in the aftertaste. That's why they make moonshine, to melt off your taste buds. lol
      I learned to eat squirrel in Florida.

Comment

Ok here we go ...I first will cover the 'my bike in front of another one of my hobbies' tag..

Next just in case the guys bike in front of the boat in his garage was excepted, here is a 'canopy road'..

next tag is your bike in front of a "harvest/fall" theme mural..Afterall it is Thankgiving here in the "Great White North"
        No signature

Comment

Your hobby is drinking on outdoor patios ?
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            Your hobby is drinking on outdoor patios ?
            Yeah you and me both Garth. It's a good thing that there is a ferry in between us! By the way, when are you gonna move to the Island?
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Yeah you and me both Garth. It's a good thing that there is a ferry in between us! By the way, when are you gonna move to the Island?
              I'm almost ready, I'll let you know in about a month.
              Ya'll have any Special Needs group homes I can get a job at.
              I can fold fitted sheets like nobody's business.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Sure Rick C'mon up. If you feel guilty about the free medical, you can always contribute to me and Trev's beer fund. Can you say eh... and mean it.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

I've been watching old SCTV episodes just in case. Eh, you hoser.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Remember Rick I'm in health care so finding you a job would be no problem.
                    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      Remember Rick I'm in health care so finding you a job would be no problem.
                      Trevor you would definately be my point man. Now the two most important questions, are there enough GSs and tag oppertunities to support two GSR members on the island?
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Trevor you would definately be my point man. Now the two most important questions, are there enough GSs and tag oppertunities to support two GSR members on the island?
                        There sure is Rick. And if I recall correctly, you enjoy fishing as well.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Believe it or not Rick there are at least 8 of us that I know of that are memebers just in the Victoria area! I bet we have one of the highest memberships per capita anywhere!
                          No signature

Comment

Freshwater and saltwater. I only sold my boat, not my gear. That's high on the must be able to do list. Never had much chance to hunt, so fishing has been an important fall back, to be able to feed my family when times are tough. I mainly use artificial baits and work the water.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Well my attempt at the mural was a bust. We had some grocery stores down here that had murals that would have worked, but they've modernized and got rid of them. There are a couple of stores that might still be the old style, but I need to change my rear sprocket I've got some mighty thin pointy teeth and I still haven't finished hooking up the light and the holes on Suzy II's fairing. Choices, choices, which one to fix?
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I think I have a reasonable qualifing mural tag. I'm waiting to get to the computer to post the photos. Took 4 hours to find it. Orlando will never be known for its out door murals. If I get it posted the next tag I found across from that MC speed shop a couple of weeks ago. Not what I wanted, but my butt has had enough of the saddle for the day and it was on my way back home. It's still challenginq.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X