This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvmgtwowheels View Post
    Well if someone doesn't get the tag by the end of the weekend Monday I will pick a new tag. Something easier that everyone should be able to get. Humm bike at the lake, or in the mountains, in Dog Pound.
    Hold out for a tent. To change the game to accommodate a bunch of wussies is just wrong.
    Someone will step up and do it sooner or later. Why, just this morning I could have gotten a bike by a tent next to a lake in the mountains, but my camera battery was dead.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      Hold out for a tent. To change the game to accommodate a bunch of wussies is just wrong.
      Someone will step up and do it sooner or later. Why, just this morning I could have gotten a bike by a tent next to a lake in the mountains, but my camera battery was dead.
      +1....

We are still here...the game won't die....
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        lololol always to the point.
        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

So have I killed the game? Do I change the tag? Or is the game over? What is next.

OK gang.....Im back from KS. What am I "getting" ??
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Heading out for my Sunday ride in a bit...

I'll be looking for a tent...

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

I'll be looking for a tent...
              Too late. The Great North Woods ! otherwise known as my backyard.

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Ha....alright. So what's the new tag...I want to get on the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  .I want to get on the road...
                  You may not have to. Im headed to the lake with the boat and the wife is waiting.......gotta be a quick one.

From camping to hunting......

A Firearm

Have a safe day everyone !!!
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Too easy....

I'll be back with a new tag in a couple hours...

Comment

New tag...

A Solid Waste Disposal Facility...A.K.A. "The Dump" or "The Landfill"

Comment

That small mountain behind the bike.....Yep, all garbage.

Next tag...
                        A Silo

Last edited by bonanzadave; 07-26-2010, 11:36 PM.
                        82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

The Dump

Here the tag of the dump what will be next? Stay tuned
                          Last edited by Guest; 01-25-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Here the tag of the dump what will be next? Stay tuned
                            Ha !!! You missed that "dump" tag by 1 minute.
                            82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Ok well that didn't work right, bonanzadave now I know why I was having trouble up loading you where doing it. We can't read the sign though in your's do we need a judge to rule on it?

Comment

Ok well that didn't work right, bonanzadave now I know why I was having trouble up loading you where doing it. We can't read the sign though in your's do we need a judge to rule on it?
                                Nope. Its all yours. Ill delete the silo tag and then its up to you to go find us another tag. Good luck, be safe.
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Working...
                                X