This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    Freshwater and saltwater. I only sold my boat, not my gear. That's high on the must be able to do list. Never had much chance to hunt, so fishing has been an important fall back, to be able to feed my family when times are tough. I mainly use artificial baits and work the water.
    You don't want to own a boat Rick. You want to have a friend who owns a boat. Cause you know what B.O.A.T. stands for " Bring Out Another Thousand "
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      You don't want to own a boat Rick. You want to have a friend who owns a boat. Cause you know what B.O.A.T. stands for " Bring Out Another Thousand "
      Not if you can work on it yourself and I can. I bought mine used for $2,500 got 6 years of intercostal fishing out of it and sold it for $2,800. I think over the years I invested about $500 in it. That was for 3 batteries, good used throttle, carb rebuild kits, depth/fish finder and safety gear. It was the exception to the rule. Maintenence, maintenence, and more maintenence, thats the key. Most people after the first few times get tired of desalting the engine and trailer, thats when the problems start.

Ok lets see if this meets the tag. This is the closest I could get to stay within the theme.

And the resturant....

We don't have a big fall/harvest in central Fl. It's your call Trevor.
      Last edited by gsrick; 10-10-2012, 06:32 PM.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

New tag!

I see Trevors not online at the moment, so I'll post the next tag as if it's good. German/American Society any multy nationl cultural center will do.

Whew, I think I got too much sun, it's nappy time.
        Last edited by gsrick; 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ah......Das master race. Good tag.
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Yes, a good tag indeed Rick.
            No signature

Comment

I'm glad it meets approval. I covered quite a bit of pavement the last few days trying to find anything close. I was about to give up. I remembered the resturants mural, but never noticed the mural on the fence around their dumpster. I was running out of ideas. I wanted to go across the river and do a canopy tag that Good Times had, but that would have taken another 60 to 75 minutes of riding and I was already whooped. 4 1/2 hours riding around in city traffic and trying to look at every building, is very taxing. Bonus, I increased my tan considerably.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hey.....Where is everybody ? It can't be raining everywhere. Hello...... Hello.....
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  Hey.....Where is everybody ? It can't be raining everywhere. Hello...... Hello.....
                  Well it's raining here....
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Was hopeing for a tag oppertunity while on the way home. Somebody has got to be rideing. It's the weekend and as Freddie Mercury sang, "Get on your bikes an ride".
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Yeah, here too. We might have to let Rick go after his own tags.
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Well this tag looks like a bust. I'm going to change it if nobody has it by morning. I'll go with my origional tag, maybe it will inspire someone to get out and ride.

Eric, if you out there, now would be a good time for an email tag.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I was thinking about getting the local Canadian consulate or whatever it is but I went to the grocery store instead.

Bummer.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                            I was thinking about getting the local Canadian consulate or whatever it is but I went to the grocery store instead.

Bummer.
                            1625 Broadway, Suite 2600. But it's a private club.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Don't think I won't play by myself. I know exactly where to find an American/ German center. I used to play checkers and chess that way and I never lost.

PS, Don't tell me, but I'll take SuzyII.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

What happened to the California guy ? Surely its not raining there. I'll give it a go tomorrow, if the rain stops. But the forecast ain't good.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X