Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not advocating the use of 2 plates. I just had never seen it before. Evidently I need to open my eyes.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
    https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

2 plates is a PITA. The front one is always getting snagged on something and ends up looking like crud. We had them in Texas.

Comment

Wow, I guess the riding game finally met its end!
        Talk about a hijack!

Not unless a license plate factory is the new tag?
        http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/imag...TXUTWAWIsm.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
          Talk about a hijack!

haha...yeah I went out for a ride today and thought I would try and get the tag and I had to 3 pages back to find out what it was!
          Too funny... And I remember going to Quebec for work all the time anf thought it was weird no front plate. Cops don't like it becase it makes it harder to "troll" plates in parking lots.
          No signature :(

Comment

Talk about a hijack!

The new tag is a Metric Parts Store or Trucking terminal as seen in post#5384
            '83 GS650G
            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Talk about a hijack!

IDK is it a hijack when it's the usual player chatting around the water cooler? I might be able to get the fastener tag, but it would be on borrowed time and not sure if I can get a new tag. I'm so sore this morning from helping with the move yesterday. Everthing was huge and top quality. Example, it took four people to carry the headboard and that was with takeing off the 10" carved corner posts. I found out which muscles on my body that have gone south. It's payment for playing He-Man on the biggest items. God I'm getting old.
              :cool:GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Those of us who experienced it a few months ago know what a true hijack is. He is gone for the moment, but that was a hijack.
                My bike is currently down with electrical issues or I would ride to my local Fastenal store over on Shadeland Avenue. Also, I get lots from my local Ace Hardware store. (Hints for those in the game.)

Comment

Crate the bike up properly and these guys will ship it.

Comment

Next tag, a nursing home. This is at the Merrimack County home today where I visit an elderly lady who rode a Honda 90 everywhere in her youth. Maybe you can visit someone while getting this tag!

...or if you're not feeling compassionate, an old MGB like in the pic will do. No Midgets though as they are crappy.

Last edited by Guest; 10-22-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                      No Midgets though as they are crappy.
                      Fine, you obviously have something against little people, but how about dwarves? (yeah, not PC, but it's Monday...)

'83 GS650G
                      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        On another note. Could someone explain to me how a state came up with a one license plate policy ? Trying to make a cop's life miserable ? Constitutional right to bear only one license plate ? Budget cuts ? Inquiring minds want to know ?
                        WTH, this quote keeps coming up everytime I try to quote. Is someone tryin g to tell me my comment on the subject wasn't good enough?

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                        Next tag, a nursing home. This is at the Merrimack County home today where I visit an elderly lady who rode a Honda 90 everywhere in her youth. Maybe you can visit someone while getting this tag!

...or if you're not feeling compassionate, an old MGB like in the pic will do. No Midgets though as they are crappy.

I just left the nursing home(group home) I work at. It's for special needs children, not geriatrics. Not that I can't walk to one down here, there everywhere here.
                        I'll have to think up a new tag while I'm out.
                        Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                        Fine, you obviously have something against little people, but how about dwarves? (yeah, not PC, but it's Monday...)

Screw the PC police, Dwarves are nothing but badassed midgets, that kicked your shins in if you messed with them.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

The Australians have an interesting sport to illustrate

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
                          https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

I bought tickets years ago and drove to Windsor from Kitchener (4+ hours) to go dwarf tossing at a bar.
                            In the time it took us to get there, the City of Windsor put the kibosh on the event.
                            With no refund on the tickets it was easily the most expensive 2 beers I've ever had.

The snow has set in here, and it wont melt 'til spring.
                            I keep watching for a tag I can get on my snowmobile though.
                            It's 'Zuki powered !

Tank

Comment

Old folks home.

no midgets.................

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag....

Ghosts

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X