This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_skool
    Thanks, I try to find a few good ones amongst all the quick silly ones, one day I'll get a good camera and combine good tags with decent photos.
    Decent photos take time, not a better camera.
    The dime a dozen tags are not worth pulling the phone out of my pocket.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
      Thanks, I try to find a few good ones amongst all the quick silly ones, one day I'll get a good camera and combine good tags with decent photos.
      Define silly? common tags? Well, one room school houses are pretty common around here.
      I passed up 5 others in the area because people bought them and turned them into homes and I didn't want to creep them out standing in front taking pics of their "house".
      So I stopped here today...now a church with some add-on but an old schoolhouse long ago, even still with the bell...and with a Droid or iPhone 4S you'll get better pics than a lot of digi cams from Best Buy.

Comment

Silly tags....

...how about a cow....naahh....

Maybe a green field....no, not silly enough....

Just maybe a silly telephone pole...with the number showing on pole!!

Last edited by Guest; 10-26-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

What like lava rock?
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Well....As long as it's for a good cause.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Obama/Biden

...and I thought I liked to stir things up a little
              '83 GS650G
              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

I don't think there are any near me. Florida seems to be going for the other guy. They must all be 1%ers or retirees, and everbody knows they don't know anything.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

None to be seen here either.
                  Not that I'd bother with it if there were.

Comment

You guys are so full of it. I checked the polls in both your states and they are running just about dead even. If you had a dollar for every political yard sign in the US, you could balance the damn budget !
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                      None to be seen here either.
                      Not that I'd bother with it if there were.
                      Alrighty then....can't get you to bother, I'll change the tag to a telephone pole, but you have to show the numbers (should be on every pole) to meet the tag.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        You guys are so full of it. I checked the polls in both your states and they are running just about dead even. If you had a dollar for every political yard sign in the US, you could balance the damn budget !
                        I meant there are no Obama signs here in Germany. Pretty sure there won't be any in Bahrain later either.

But I haven't really seen signs for either presidential dupe in Colorado. Mostly local politicians get signs put up.

Comment

Hey Canada calling here. What numbers ?
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                            Hey Canada calling here. What numbers ?
                            Don't your poles have a ID number nailed into the actual pole? You'll see it just above my bike on that pole.

Comment

Ah....Just razzing you. If I remember right they stick a nail through a piece of metal about the size of a quarter. I'll have a look.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

sorry about the pics quality, it was dusk after work w/ no flash

if these pole shots count, my new tag is a sunset

Comment

Working...
                                X