Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag looks good to me....welcome to the game....a sunset it is.

Comment

Nice to have a new player, a sunset is going to ruin my chance of getting the tag during my morning ride. How about adding sunrise to that tag. If not, is it to late for a west coaster to get a sunset? This would be a good time to have some Aussies or Zealanders playing. Trevor, has the sun set in Victoria yet? HELP! Pete, Collen?
      :cool:GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I would accept a sunrise also to keep the game moving.

Comment

Wouldn't you now it I slept through the sunrise. Oh well, guess it's sunset for me. Thanks for the chance.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Damn, it's cloudy. No sunset tag for me. Someone west of central Fl. will have to get this I''m out. Good luck.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'm out riding now and gonna try for the sunset.
              No signature :(

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                I'm out riding now and gonna try for the sunset.
                ...riding off into the sunset, are you?

Comment

Well I'm afraid it's not much of a sunset but you gotta trust me there is a sun setting behind those clouds, you can see my flash went off to prove it was getting dark. Boy why am I bothering to explain..it's just a game.

Next your bike in front of a snake/serpant..

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Well I'm afraid it's not much of a sunset but you gotta trust me there is a sun setting behind those clouds, you can see my flash went off to prove it was getting dark. Boy why am I bothering to explain..it's just a game.

Next your bike in front of a snake/serpant..

I don't know about that, Trevor. A sunset is technically a sunsetting, I had clouds yesterday also. But it's nice now and the sun will be setting shortly. It's like the tree in the woods, how do we know the sun really set without proof.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

So Sandy has passed you ?
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
                      https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post

I don't know about that, Trevor. A sunset is technically a sunsetting, I had clouds yesterday also. But it's nice now and the sun will be setting shortly. It's like the tree in the woods, how do we know the sun really set without proof.
                        Haha..you are right Rick! So it is fine with me to keep the tag the same. Just so you know the sun still sets even in the clouds. Lol...I'm riding today so come on guys.

Comment

I can see it in your new tag pic ? Is that a two four ? Damn, now I'm thirsty.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
                          https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

Alright Trevor, I'll take your word that there is sun behind those clouds and it was setting. So a snake it is. It got a little dark on me on the way home from my parents, so my cell pics suck.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

2fer tag

I've got a two fer tag. Your choice of either will work.
                              Moonrise, this is at my parents in the back yard.

and the optional tag, a DONK.
                              Took this on my way to the river for a real sunset tag, but traffic kept me from getting there in time.

Good luck.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

There's a term for those monstrosities, is there? I think Florida is the only place I have seen them, although we might have dodged one in heavy L.A. traffic.
                                '83 GS650G
                                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
                                X