Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure,I can go out and by back in half hour with the silo. Just starting to get dark.

Comment

Originally posted by cvmgtwowheels View Post
      Are you sure,I can go out and by back in half hour with the silo. Just starting to get dark.
      Sure, go get it. Then tomorrow Ill go by the farm and get a new silo pic .

Im going to bed now though....
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Just got back to dark to get the new tag, tomorrow.

Comment

Cool Triumph in the Calgary photo.

Comment

Just out it off the lift so had to go for a ride, check everything out. One of those bike that you just can't pass up when was offered to me.
            Jim

Comment

Originally posted by cvmgtwowheels View Post
              Ok well that didn't work right, bonanzadave now I know why I was having trouble up loading you where doing it. We can't read the sign though in your's do we need a judge to rule on it?
              The sign said 'yard waste'...
              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

If we get to vote I also agree, not even worried about the sign though. After working on landfills for a few years its pretty obvious to me what that pile behind the bike is. In fact seeing the actual landfill seems better than a sign to me.

Anyways the tie breaker in my book has always been who took the time to include the next tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                  If we get to vote I also agree, not even worried about the sign though. After working on landfills for a few years its pretty obvious to me what that pile behind the bike is. In fact seeing the actual landfill seems better than a sign to me.

Anyways the tie breaker in my book has always been who took the time to include the next tag.
                  I'd like to ask a question about tags at this point: is it okay to keep a couple of tags handy to avoid delays in the game? I don't mean using old photos (schrichtly verboten!), but just snap a couple pics specifically as tags, and toss them if they get too old? Nonetheless it usually ends up that I go take a tag picture on the way to getting the current one.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Thats a good question, I think having a few of the "next tag" photos ready to go wouldnt hurt anything as you still have to go out and get a recent pic to match the existing tag.

It might help with the creativity as well since its obvious taking 1 minute to long in posting could mean missing the tag.

Comment

Well that would speed things up but I thought it was to get out a ride for each tag. How ever you want to play that is fine, I can do it that way. Two pics per ride.
                      Jim

Comment

I'm fine with two pics per ride. I know there's a few hours grace period for new tags, but people seem to like that next tag right now

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Im one of them, but usually if I remember the camera I take all the pics on the same ride. I wish I had it with me today could get a tag with having your bike next to another GS, or specifically a skunk as one showed up next to mine in the parking lot.

Comment

Times up !

Go back to post # 506

The tag is a Silo
                            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

sounds good, I got a few farms near me I can hit after work.

Comment

Couldn't go out yesterday as we had a wind storm and tornado warning. With topical rain and hail.

Comment

Working...
                                X