This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acceptable?

From the album....I won't get a chance to ride till the weekend, at minimum (work, you know).
    Last edited by Mysuzyq; 07-27-2010, 01:31 PM.
    '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
    Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

looks to be a silo, but supposed to be taken after the tag is up and you really should have the next tag ready. If you are saying you cant ride / put the next tag up till the weekend thats a long wait.

Just my thoughts though, its bonanzadave's tag so Ill let him make the call.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysuzyq View Post
        From the album....I won't get a chance to ride till the weekend, at minimum (work, you know).
        To Quote the rules from the second post of the thread.
        1. One tag at a time within thread. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
        2. A new tag must be placed within 48 hours of getting the old tag.

I think this rules out the picture from the album, as well as the waiting till the weekend. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
          I think this rules out the picture from the album, as well as the waiting till the weekend. Sorry.
          Sorry, hadn't read the rules.....already had the next tag ready (also a file pic). Carry on, maybe I'll jump in when time permits.
          '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
          Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

OH I'm so confused, who's got the tag. What next!

Comment

Its called the RIDING game. The object, as I understand it, is to get out and ride. Once the tag has been posted, get up outta yer chair, get on yer gear (ATGATT), fire up the MC (GS preferred) and go find the tag. On yer way home grab another tag for the next guy.

I am guilty of stretching the rules. That camping and hunting picture in my back yard required riding almost 100 ft. . I must admit though I have put on a few miles because of this game so lets try to stick to the no-file-photo rule and get out and ride !!

Soooooo........Take a ride out to the country and take a picture of A SILO.
              Last edited by bonanzadave; 07-27-2010, 03:34 PM.
              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

So who has the tag?

Comment

Originally posted by cvmgtwowheels View Post
                  So who has the tag?
                  ME !! ITS A FRIGGIN SILO !!!

My neighbor is a MN Hwy patrol man who parks his cruiser at home. Thats gonna be one of my next tags. State patrol car. How long do you think it would take us to get pictures of all 50 state cruisers ? New game ?? .
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Ok one silo coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      ME !! ITS A FRIGGIN SILO !!! .....
                      I knew you were going to say that, and in just that way too!
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I tried to get a photo of a government employee actually working, but after two sets of tires, I had to give up, broke.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerBMWguy View Post
                          I tried to get a photo of a government employee actually working, but after two sets of tires, I had to give up, broke.
                          HEY! We're not all that bad - as an employee of the Commonwealth of Kentucky I can honestly say you are welcome to come take picture of me working - if you can get the GS up to the 10th floor!

Perhaps you wanted to specify federal government employee - I don't know any of those, so I couldn't vouch for their "workability"...

Comment

I like Kentucky- beautiful state to drive around in. Gives me an excuse to take the GS for a spin. Does the freight elevator in your building go up to 10?

Comment

Originally posted by FormerBMWguy View Post
                              Does the freight elevator in your building go up to 10?
                              Sure does - come on down, I would love to see the reaction from the State Police that "guard" the building to someone trying to bring a motorcycle up the freight elevator!

Maybe you should just wait until I'm out at one of the parks.

Lots of good roads around just about every state park...Ask anyone that was at the Red River Rally this year.

Comment

One silo and raise one drilling rig
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-25-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X