Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if you get that close to a real bear, I will stop razing Canadians for a whole week.

And not a zoo bear or a hibernating one either.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      Yeah, if you get that close to a real bear, I will stop razing Canadians for a whole week.

Tom, Perhaps you might remember when you were in Michigan.
      Michigan is a US state, not Canadian providence (although maybe can not tell by the weather).

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

No offense intended Dave, I know where Michigan is. That was for our friend from The Great Wet North, if he can get that close to a real live bear.

Comment

No offense intended Dave, I know where Michigan is. That was for our friend from The Great Wet North, if he can get that close to a real live bear.
          Okay, if Mr. Bccap can get that close to real bear....

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

The Canadian count will reduce by one.

Good stuff.

Comment

And not a zoo bear or a hibernating one either.
              I'll take that challenge in the Spring. None around right now. Was going to do it for a joke tag this summer but Blue Wool rode past so didn't get the chance to stop. I grew up in North Van. Used to tree those things when I was a kid. Won't hold you to the razz though. That would take all the fun out of it. Don't you have bears in Colorado ?
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Just wooden ones.

No, we do have real bears but they are asleep now.

Comment

We have bears, but they are always in a tree. Suzy doesn't climb trees.

A Florida black bear climbs higher in an oak tree in the Berkshire Oaks shopping plaza in Ocala. The bear was previously in a tree at a Steak 'n Shake.
                  This is not the tag. This is not the tag. This is not the tag. This is not the tag. This is not the tag. This is not the tag. This is not the tag.
                  I can get this in the morning. I got beat for the wood carving earlier this year, so I just need to get some new photo shots. It's alsp
                  o a bear up a tree, but they're wooden. Here they are, hopefully I can get better photos tomorrow. This is not the tag.

Oh yeah. This is not the tag.
                  Last edited by gsrick; 11-04-2012, 12:32 AM.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

So ? Where's the new tag ?
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      So ? Where's the new tag ?
                      Really? I just have been rudely waken up by my teenage PIMA son, because he can't find his mommas cell and now I see I've got early bird, rain bound commie riding my back. Go back to bed, Garth. New tag? Watch what you ask for. I've got a doozey I've been waiting to use.

I'll give you a hint, you can find one in a movie that stars Mell Gibson, Jodie Foster, James Garner, and James Coburn in a minor role.

That should give the old brain cells, something to feed on.
                      Or you could cheat and do a search with their names.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                        New tag?? The old one wasn't met yet I thought, I thought those were a bunch of file photos, hell, I was considering bundling up and looking for a wooden bear, I know there's one around here, just can't remember the street, might have to cruise up and down a few to locate it, I don't live too far from the guy who carves most of them around here.
                        So, the old tag is still a wooden bear right??
                        Yeah it's still good. Garth just has too much time on his hands, so he has to give me crap for breakfast. I prefer Hardees sausage, egg and cheese biscuits. I'm getting ready to head out now. If your going to get the bear better not wait to long.
                        Last edited by gsrick; 11-04-2012, 09:27 AM.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Geez...... nobody has a sense of humor in the morning ? Drink some coffee gentlemen.
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

River paddle boat?
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                              That is Rick's sense of humor
                              Bingo
                              Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              River paddle boat?
                              And Bingo. Good to hear from ya Spyder. Was thinking there was going to be another Tank incedent and put out a search party for ya. Finally got a 750t of my own. If you have any good close ups of the Jet before it was painted silver, please send'em via PM. Was that paint or decal?
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Geez...... nobody has a sense of humor in the morning ? Drink some coffee gentlemen.
                                Well I guess Commies have no sence of humor before the vodka kicks in. lol
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X