Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold and dark by the time I get home from work. Might get to go for a ride on Saturday supposed to be sunny and 60.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Cold and dark by the time I get home from work. Might get to go for a ride on Saturday supposed to be sunny and 60.
      Yeah I guess this daylight saving thing will put an obsticle in the game untill the light catches up. This was about the time I joined last year and didn't start playing till january. i just looked through last year at this time, so I guess I'll not push the 48hr issue like I usually do. I've got a lot of projects to occupy my time.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Almost time to start mine...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

It's supposed to be clear and sunny for a few days starting tomorrow. So lets see what tkent gets for us.
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Riverboat:

I promised the next tag would be something just a little bit faster....

Cruise missile, Nike missile, some type of unmanned aircraft up on display.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Okay. I'll bite. Why is it in the weeds ?
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Poor navigation?

No, they put it where you can see it walking through the little park, or from the road on the left which you can barely see through the trees. There's no place to stop on that road, and a lot of traffic so I couldn't take the picture from there, the parking lot for the park is a little distance away, couldn't get the bike in position for a better shot with the bike in the picture.

Comment

Tis is at the park district building where I grew up. Just a bit chili and too dark by the time I can get there. Just thought I'd share. I've been wanting to go get this for a tag for some time now...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

Comment

We can accept night photos.

Put on a light jacket and go for it.

Comment

lol, must be warmer in "south park"... mid 30's and rainy tonight. Not this guy. If it's still up when the weather mellows I'll see what I can do. Maybe not that one, but may be able to find another...
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

Comment

I'm out. Closest I can get is a Russian missile cruiser docking on Thursday. Might just go down and take a couple of shots for giggles. I'll post them if they're any good.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

If they have missiles up on display that should work.

Comment

No biggie, I think I'll go down anyway. Spyder, stop being a sissy !
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Umm, no...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean. Rain sucks. But cold I don't mind. Supposed to be sunny here for the next 3 or 4 days. Woohoo ! Its been raining for 3 weeks.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X