X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks,

Good thing Carrie's not superstitious.

Halloween must be fun around your house!
    '83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Wow.....….…..........
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Looks like everybody is either snowed in, or rained in. No excuses for Rick though.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          Looks like everybody is either snowed in, or rained in. No excuses for Rick though.
          I've been too busy trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for school. I've got my '67 GTO, Olds Rocket engine and tranny on CL, and I might put up some of my project bikes on GSR and CL.

Plus, there just aren't any abandoned boats around here. They did a major clean up a couple of years ago after a few years of bad storms. Even where I go fishing at the coast they have been hauled out to deeper waters and sunk for structure. Abandoned vehicles are like graffiti, it's removed immediatly to preserve the clean family friendly image for tourists.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Thought that might get a nibble. When do you start school ?
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Thought that might get a nibble. When do you start school ?
              January 7, if I can get everything taken care of. Going to talk to financial Monday and see what I need to at least get going. I qualified for a Pell grant, but that gets distributed through out the year or that's what I believe. Four classes at $4k a semester, smells like a student loans to me. Good thing is, if I don't screw it up, I'm pretty much garaunteed a job at the Hospital for around 55k. Which will be a considerable boost in income, and will help pay back the loans quickly.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

ok derelict vehicle...I went out on the gixxer first then I came home and felt guilty not taking out my GS so took it out today too.

Next tag is keeping in the season..your bike in front of the Griswald's
                No signature

Comment

That's it Trevor...right back into the game. Good to see your bikes on the road.
                  '83 GS650G
                  '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Hey guys what's going on? Nobody could get an xmas scene? I'm riding today. Sunny and 10 (50) degrees!!
                    No signature

Comment

Me too. I'll have a look.
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Nah, I'm done... Starting my 1100T project next weekend. Can't wait to dig into it...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Been raining here for a while. However yesterday the sun came out for a while. 2 degrees C.

1983 GS 750

Comment

The new tag is a freighter. And for those who live inland, a river barge will do. No rivers or lakes ? Then a double semi trailer.

1983 GS 750

Comment

The new tag is a freighter. And for those who live inland, a river barge will do. No rivers or lakes ? Then a double semi trailer.
                              ...and if our state doesn't allow double semis, has no rivers that can navigate a river barge, and only 17 miles of shoreline, then is a 4 door sedan ok for the tag? oh, yeah, it's supposed to snow today too.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                                ...and if our state doesn't allow double semis, has no rivers that can navigate a river barge, and only 17 miles of shoreline, then is a 4 door sedan ok for the tag? oh, yeah, it's supposed to snow today too.
                                A big snowmobile ?
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X