X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, oxymoron. Scary.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Here is my "choice photo of a porta potty". I rode out to the mountain biking trails that I ride because I knew there was one there, and a fellow mountain biker was kind enough to pose for me.

I guess it's easier to get out here in GA. It was about 45F out today.

Anyways...

Behold, the new tag. Burnout marks! Making your own is allowed.

Comment

Ok what's going on with you guys in the Warm States?? This will make 6 tags in a row by a Canadian and going back 7 it was Redman from Michigan! I mean even AZR posted a tag. Come on pu**ies get out and ride. It was a bit chilly today but the roads were dry and that's all I ask for.
        Here is the outhouse...

next tag is your bike in front of an Aquarium. This is the Sidney by the Sea one.

Now come on lets go!!
        No signature

Comment

So it's settled then, burnout marks in front of an Aquarium!
          Rob
          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I'm confused now, lol

Comment

Burnout marks in the shape of a fish?

Comment

Old skool, as you see in my post I was referring to the "warm states". I feel for ya. But hey I would for sure have a snowmobile out there, that looks like fun to me. But hey, the "snow is always deeper on the other side of the fence".
                No signature

Comment

Old Skool, that's actually more snow than we will get all winter, but ours isn't wet at all. It's dry and squeaks like new leather riding gear when you walk on it.
                  Snow isn't the worst part though, the temps are.
                  Oh, and the fact that winter lasts from mid October to mid May!!!
                  Today isn't bad though, only -10C.
                  It was -32C the other day!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                    yep, wussy, 12" of snow on the ground, wet roads and no winter riding gear, and a 100' of driveway with foot deep snow between the garage and the nearest thing resembling a road.

and blizzard conditions, hold on, I've got some earmuffs somewhere
                    Ouch !! Are sure Ohio isn't in Canada ?
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                      That's our first snowfall, we've had 2+ feet of snow overnite before, we've been lucky the last few years with a mild winter, but I think this winter is going to dump on us. Snowing pretty hard now like we need any more.
                      None here so far. Touch wood..... { hand patting head }
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        None here so far. Touch wood..... { hand patting head }
                        Haha, is that the Canadian version of "knock on wood"?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Flash View Post
                          Haha, is that the Canadian version of "knock on wood"?
                          Yup...... either or actually.
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

scroll back several posts......

next tag is your bike in front of an Aquarium
                            END QUOTE

Hum, .... like entire building/facility that is an aquarium. Ah, er, ....

Hum, that will definitly be too far for what I will be able to do this weekend (low to mid 30s degF, has been low 20s all week).

Maybe can find a pet store with 10 gallon aquarium in the window. ....

Or maybe can put a bowl of water by my bike... and put a couple fish crackers in the water.

okay, looks like gonna have to be some of you guys from warmer place.

Last edited by Redman; 01-04-2013, 02:01 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Ah.. now I see.
                              Looks like two tags posted about the same time.
                              Burnout marks (#5706).. then a few minutes later .. Aquarium (#5707).

(Of course we dont know if the 5706 was there when the 5707 was started).

Who wants to moderate this?

Has been a while since either one has been answered....

I suppose we could have another long "discussion" of the rules.
                              Or, just say, either one will do...?

Huh?

Last edited by Redman; 01-04-2013, 02:13 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Considering not many are playing. I would say either or would be okay.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X