X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew you'd come through. Good tag...
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Speaking of getting a new tire...this is how we would get ready for a new tire at our local motorcycle shop, Mike's Bikes in Woodstock Ontario.Mike would let us burnout the old tire out back of his shop. He had a whole wall in the shop with pics of guys doing burnouts out back. This is a buddy, Bucky Tonner getting ready for his.
      No signature

Comment

Cool story and picture Trevor. Don't think I've ever seen a KZ1300 in person before (I think that's what the bike is). For a second there I thought you had a picture of Chuck Norris there.
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
          Cool story and picture Trevor. Don't think I've ever seen a KZ1300 in person before (I think that's what the bike is). For a second there I thought you had a picture of Chuck Norris there.
          Yeah Bucko, he is on BCCMC. Great guy. He was a good friend of my cousin Danny back in Woodstock. You will meet him at the Twsassen bike show this year if you can make it. And yes that is a 1300! He is the guy I told you about that has an old Ascot.
          No signature

Comment

Saw my first one last year at a mini bike show/gathering

Comment

For a second there I thought you had a picture of Chuck Norris there.
              Now that's a tag if I've ever heard one. Also just noticed the hanging preposition, my 9th grade English teacher would be happy to know I called you out. Lol.

Comment

I had one of those 1300s for a couple of seasons back in the day.
                full dresser in a dark red. The bike was a good tourer but I kept having overheating problems with it. Sunk quite a bit of money into cleaning out the radiator and replacing the water pump, but never figured it out. Sold it to put in a deck.

There used to be a guy you would see in the motorcycle mags that went around doing trick wheelies on one of them. Pretty cool. I never tried.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  Sneeky sneeky...............
                  Islamic Mosque out in the sticks.
                  Unseasonably warm temps today and tomorrow, rain today though, in fact, it's almost here, tomorrow, may reach and exceed 60 degrees..wow, I'm riding tomorrow for sure, without fail dammit...I know where there is a mosque not too awfully far away, so it's my goal tomorrow to get it, I'll try and find a new tag that can be had hopefully universal enough so the weather will be the only hindrance to get it.

Comment

One Mosque, and the next tag, any motorcycle, atv or snowmobile shop, this one sells all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                      One Mosque, and the next tag, any motorcycle, atv or snowmobile shop, this one sells all 3.

Nice one Rich, going for a ride in the morning and I'm glad to have a tag to shoot for. I think my tag will have to be a motorcycle, atv, and pwc dealer. I'll admit that I think the Islamic faith is a false pathway to our creator, but they sure do build so very nice worship centers.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Powersports tag

Missed it by a week.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

What's the next tag Rick? I'm heading out for a ride.

Thanks
                          No signature

Comment

Next tag

I think this is some sort of grain or feed siloh.(I'm not a farmboy)
                            Any rustic farm feed implimentation device(trough) will suffice. Just try to make it cool and rustic.

84 degrees and me in all my gear.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ok here is some farm/equipment/rustic hope this is ok

next your bike in front of a temp. sign. Bonus if it is a rental place.
                              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                                I think this is some sort of grain or feed siloh.(I'm not a farmboy)
                                Any rustic farm feed implimentation device(trough) will suffice. Just try to make it cool and rustic.

84 degrees and me in all my gear.

My gawd Rick!!!!! We have the same hair!!!!
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X