This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
    How come you have green grass in January? Doesn't it drop below freezing in Vancouver? Even if we have no snow, everything is brown and dead around here. Black ice is always present so bike riding is a dicey winter sport in NH!
    It's been between about 4 to -3C lately. I was wondering what that white stuff in your photos was ? Seriously, we don't get much snow in Vancouver. Maybe a week or so a year, and sometimes none. And we have some weird winter habits. If its sunny and cold, the mailmen all wear shorts, and everyone who owns a convertible is driving around with the top down. And of course idiots like me are driving a motorcycle.
    I've seen your summertime pics of NH and it looks like a beautiful place.
    Last edited by bccap; 01-21-2013, 09:28 AM.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Ok football stadium..home to the Victoria Rebels
      I was cleaning my garage yesterday when my wife came home and said "why aren't you out riding"? afterall it was 6 degrees and sunny. She said clean the garage when it's raining. Uhh kinda made sense. So I was going to go on the crotch rocket, when my wife came out with her gear on and said "lets go!" Hehe...Love my wife! 6 degrees (42) and she wants to ride. 6 months ago she had never even been on a motorcycle before!

Next your bike in front of a scooter store (mobility issue ones) should be easy for you Florida guys.
      No signature

Comment

Glad some one got the stadium, I was going to run down today to our Citrus Bowl(formerly Tangerene Bowl or T-Bowl) as the long timers still call it. Home of no-one, though I think I remember a WFL team a while back. It's only used for annual college bowl games, monster truck Monster Jam, and Supercross. UCF was using it, but they built their own stadium on campus. Now the scooter store may take some research. The retirement areas are coastal areas, as Orlando is more tourist orientated.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          Glad some one got the stadium, I was going to run down today to our Citrus Bowl(formerly Tangerene Bowl or T-Bowl) as the long timers still call it. Home of no-one, though I think I remember a WFL team a while back. It's only used for annual college bowl games, monster truck Monster Jam, and Supercross. UCF was using it, but they built their own stadium on campus. Now the scooter store may take some research. The retirement areas are coastal areas, as Orlando is more tourist orientated.
          You should have enough coffin dodging Canadians down there to support a chain of them...
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            You should have enough coffin dodging Canadians down there to support a chain of them...
            That is possible, but when ever I see white or blue hair, I go the other way.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Scooter store...

If he approves it, I have three other possible tags ready to go...

Eric
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

What's to approve ? It's a scooter store. It says so on the sign.
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Looks good to me...post a new tag.
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Looks good to me...post a new tag.
                    I will as soon as I get it.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

New Tag

A top motorcycle shop that does not include the top four: Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha.
                      H.D. stores are out as those would have fit in with the scooter chair store tag.
                      Close up shot(s) of some of the fine examples for extra points.

Photos are not currently available. Please stay tuned as we will return to your regularly schedualed program.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

If you get them to work, make certain to add the challenge to GSShopper to get into the game.

Well, you heard the man GSShopper, or are you chicken. BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Come on, this goes to all the Florida boyz. Sedelen, Blaster, Old_daddy, Earlfor, Val Salor, Port Dave and anybody I might have left out. Are we going to let Eric and a few Canadians get all the winter tags. In the immortal words of Freddy Mercury, "Get on your bikes and ride". With 70s and 80s and mostly clear skies, this is our riding season, get in on the game before it gets hot again and you don't want to leave the AC. GSR has seen what the Orlando area looks like, now show them what other parts of the state look like. Grab your camera and share some photos on here and other threads.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Shouldn't you be at school ?
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

so whats the next tag?

Comment

and can i be on any of my Suzuki's? (dr250se)

Comment

Working...
                                X