Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...It's only monthly here too, when they do start up. I think Eric's is weekly ?
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Next bike nite for me would be 4/10/13. Quaker Steak and Lube has them weekly till October. About a 50 mi ride one way to get there tho.

Comment

Bike and a caboose

Comment

Bike night

Comment

Looks like finding a Bike Night is proving difficult ?
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Yes, appears to be. Spring has sprung and I am riding everyday....just no bike nights here. Im out.

Comment

I don't even think we have a bike night here in Victoria. Maybe we could alter it to anywhere where there is a gathering of more than 5 motorcycles?
                No signature

Comment

No bike nights here until summer :/

Comment

If the weather holds I could go on Wed. Quaker Steak and Lube has started their bike nites. Its just a 55 mi one way trip to get there after work. We'll see. Still getting cold when the sun sets here.

Comment

With all of the new riders that are not afraid to actually RIDE their bikes when the outside temps don't fall between 68-74 degrees,
                      I am fairly certain that at least one of you can find one of these. "
                      A diner that serves up American food.
                      As it is below 50 degrees here and late, both of these places are closed.

Now go out and get some tags!

Comment

I wonder if the "Vonz" is any relation to the "Fonz"?

How can they serve breakfast all day, if they are closed during the day?
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

American food ? Sheesh.....Yeah...we got one of those on every block....
                          Last edited by bccap; 04-06-2013, 11:26 PM.
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Bike and a Caboose

Bike in front of an American Diner

And the Tag; Bike over looking a river.
                            That's the Ohio River, Bike in Ohio, Kentucky on the other side.

Comment

Good tag! i was stationed at Ft Knox and loved that part of the country. There are some great riding roads around there.

Comment

Not as nice vantage point but a stop along my long commute today at the Suncook river. Btw Notz nice classic 750. Is that looking over Covington, KY?

Last edited by Guest; 04-08-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X