Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next tag is global....sunrise over bike.

Comment

That's cruel and inhuman.......
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

A sunset is acceptable too for the late risers.

Comment

Sorry I should have put a razz instead of the laugh. No complaints here....
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

retcol, Thanx ! My Aunt worked at Ft. Knox for many years.
            You switched bikes in your pics, which one gets more attention @ bike nites?

lurch12_2000, I believe it's closer to Hebron than Covington, a little farther west and I could have captured Lawrenceburg, IN rather than KY in the pic. But they are all in within a few minutes on the back of a GS!

BTW - Nice bandit, I'm thinking that might be my next bike if I can find the right one. Great styling, punch and all the features I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Notz View Post
              lurch12_2000, I believe it's closer to Hebron than Covington, a little farther west and I could have captured Lawrenceburg, IN rather than KY in the pic. But they are all in within a few minutes on the back of a GS!

BTW - Nice bandit, I'm thinking that might be my next bike if I can find the right one. Great styling, punch and all the features I like.
              Over by the airport. Years ago I lived in Beaverlick and would ride over to Big Bone Lick and up the river on the KY side....rts 338, 18 and 20?

Comment

Dead on. You know the area well then?
                I have a friend in Rabbit Hash and another where 20 splits into 8 close to 275.
                I think I'm gonna gear up and ride your route. Beautiful day and I always liked those river road routes, great scenery. Couple of hours to spare and just enough time to take Anderson's Ferry back across the Ohio to greet the Mrs when she gets home.
                Thanx & CIAO!

Comment

Sometime this season we're going to overnight a trip to the confluence of the Ohio and Mississippi rivers

Comment

Just sharing the river tag I had gotten. The Cuyahoga River. Indian for " crooked river" as the Cuyahoga is known for its meandering path. Also reported to be the only river in the only river in the world that travels both north and south. Some crap luke that. Lol
                    It starts up north near Lake Erie then travels 50 miles south to Akron Oh area, then turns and travels 50 miles back north and empties into Lake Erie.

Met some fisherman there who caught a few Northern Pike.

Comment

I'll bet that's a great place in the summertime to dangle a pole with a six pack beside you....
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                        Over by the airport. Years ago I lived in Beaverlick and would ride over to Big Bone Lick and up the river on the KY side....rts 338, 18 and 20?
                        Now that's just not right, idhat kind of area do you live in? There seems to be a whole lot of licks.
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Ok, looking for approval on this...it is sunset but cloudy here. If it's accepted I will post the next tag.

No signature

Comment

You get an A for effort, D- for sunset, but an A++ for that GS1100E specimen ssssoooooo....I'll accept your tag and carry on with your next tag, BTW, you need to add that bike to your signature and at the top of the list!
                            Last edited by Guest; 04-09-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

new tag???

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                                new tag???
                                Coming right up.....
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X