Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next tag an Aboriginal Centre (health or otherwise)...

I know that might be too hard...so a second option is a good old "General Store"
    No signature

Comment

We have a lot of little mom/pop general stores, but does it have to say "general store"

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
        We have a lot of little mom/pop general stores, but does it have to say "general store"
        Hey Old skool, I don't want to be difficult, so I guess it's ok but I put two choices up, so "General Store" if you can. The main thing is to just keep the game moving so fill your boots.
        No signature

Comment

One general store....the old "L" lives again as an 850 now

And your bike with a Dragon, not a picture of one, at least some kind of deco, even if one at a Chinese restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
            You get an A for effort, D- for sunset, but an A++ for that GS1100E specimen ssssoooooo....I'll accept your tag and carry on with your next tag, BTW, you need to add that bike to your signature and at the top of the list!
            +1, This blue 83 is at the top of my must have someday list. I passed on a REALLY nice one this past summer.
            Nice to see the riding game getting active.

Comment

Hey OldSkool nice pic. I like seeing interesting examples of Folk Art.
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

I was in a hurry getting back to post, or I should have taken a few better pics, next time I'm in that area again, I'll snap some more, there's a 30 foot tall iron dragon giant at a junk yard here in Ohio somewhere, I saw it in my travels a couple times, this thing is huge and cool looking. I've seen a lot of junk yard folk art, I'll have to keep my camera with me more often.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                  new tag???
                  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back!

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  Ok, looking for approval on this...it is sunset but cloudy here. If it's accepted I will post the next tag.

Sneaking in with a new bike? Hmmmmmmmm.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                    Only in the riding game, or classifieds.
                    Well either way it's nice to see you posting again!

Comment

Looking forward to playing The Riding Game again. Just about ready to get my bike back on the road after some off season wrenching. I had a blast participating in this last year.

Comment

If the Dragon isn't met today, I'll open it up to any mythical creature, or metal folk art. But some Chinese restaurant should have a dragon somewhere, but to keep the game moving as many might not be riding yet due to weather, tomorrow go for the others as well.

Some interesting folk art on the theme

Comment

I'm not giving up. We have a large Chinatown here. Unfortunately it's raining.......
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
                            Looking forward to playing The Riding Game again.
                            Yup, me too. We just had a couple of good days of rain to wash the salt from the roads, so as soon as it gets sunny again, I'll be out and about.
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I can get the dragon, just been off the bike. I'll try in the morning after I pick up my FJs choke cable.
                              GSRick
                              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I think Redman unintentionally got the dragon tag. Lol
                                He has a dragon and bike pic he just posted in "anybody go for a ride today".
                                Too funny.
                                Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X