Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could live with being a ghost around here, but the pink bike??? I don't know...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I dont think I can get a "For Sale" military aircraft, but I can get about 3-4 "Display" around here.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2013, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
        I dont think I can get a "For Sale" military aircraft, but I can get about 3-4 "Display" around here.
        Just take your own sign. Don't blame me if you get shot climbing on it though.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
          Wouldn't you be if you were reduced to Ghost posting and riding a pink bike...
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
            Just take your own sign. Don't blame me if you get shot climbing on it though.
            Can I use an NDP sign instead ? I'm Kanadian...
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Can I use an NDP sign instead ? I'm Kanadian...
              That depends are NDPs for sale? What's so new about them? Why do they want to get rid of the Senate? Power of One? No accountability?

Just asking, no need to answer.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Nope... It's just the only sign I have.....
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  Nope... It's just the only sign I have.....
                  Oh I know of a sign you have, spouting my financial largeness.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Post what I sent you about the tag dummy!
                    It is a boat consignment joint.
                    They are selling them for the owners so that rif raf doesn't come to their houses.

Next tag is ALSO a "For Sale" item...

Decommissioned USAF Jet!
                    Just as easy of a tag to get as the "OVER 20 foot boat!"

Eric

It's bad enough I have to post photos of a pink bike, now I have to endure written abuse also.
                    So this is what I've sunk to. Would someone please put me out of my misery.
                    Sorry, no one on craigslist has any used fighter jets for sale, quite the BS tag.

Comment

Here you go. One decommissioned fighter jet for sale. If any one doubts the sincerity of the sign, send me $1000 and I will send you the title....
                      I await Eric's decision.

1983 GS 750

Comment

1983 GS 750

Comment

He should accept that even with/without a for sale sign....post new tag

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                            He should accept that even with/without a for sale sign....post new tag
                            Yes please. Finally had a weekend off and the tag was a damn jet.

Comment

Jets can be found...but one for sale, not so much. It's been done now, waiting for new tag, Eric accepted the jet.

Comment

Okay in keeping with the aeronautical theme. A flying club. Will also accept a pub frequented by pilots as long as there is something relating to flying in the name.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X