Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and Eric post sucky tags. But I'll give it a try. Might be something at one of the small fields. Hey did I say this tag sucks, just wanted to make sure.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Posted for Eric:

I was just wondering if Trevor has been standing too close to Garth (bccap) when he came up with
      the bigger than 20' boat tag that seemed to be too difficult to get.
      The jet with the for sale sign on it was just a target of opportunity.
      As I would LOVE to see some of these newer members show that they CAN make these bikes run and
      get tags UNLIKE the members that talk like they know what they are doing yet don't have a RUNNING GS
      themselves yet alone actually RIDE one!

To get the game rolling (literally), how about a commercial building that is under construction with extra
      points for incorporating construction equipment AND a Sunset ride into it!

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        You and Eric post sucky tags. But I'll give it a try. Might be something at one of the small fields. Hey did I say this tag sucks, just wanted to make sure.
        Sorry Rick. We don't have restaurants shaped like food either. Trust me. Every airport has a flying club. Especially the smaller ones. If not your sure to find a pilots bar. Either that or you've got weird pilots....
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post
          Yes please. Finally had a weekend off and the tag was a damn jet.
          Same here. Put 200 miles on the clock today.
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
            Same here. Put 200 miles on the clock today.
            I bet it was a sweet 200 miles.

Comment

Hey....., what is wrong with pink??
              Jennifer used to be pink.

Rest room of our local hangout, "The crew room"

Ooops, no bike, sorry, as you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                Hey....., what is wrong with pink??
                Jennifer used to be pink.

Rest room of our local hangout, "The crew room"

Ooops, no bike, sorry, as you were.
                short props and low manifold pressure or PINK bikes....should use the ladies room...lol

Comment

Sorry y'all, Ive been meaning to get in the game more......
                  One bike needs a valve adjustment really bad as it had become a real hard starter, and the other had some bad electrical issues pop up a few nights ago on the way home.
                  Maintenance time.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Sorry Rick. We don't have restaurants shaped like food either. Trust me. Every airport has a flying club. Especially the smaller ones. If not your sure to find a pilots bar. Either that or you've got weird pilots....
                    Well duh, it would be kind of hard to make a restaurant that looks like whale blubber with cheese curds and gravy on top of it.

Pilots and booze, now there is a concept to keep me feeling warm and cozy, it's why I fly on two wheels.

Lucky for the passengers they don't really fly.

Last edited by gsrick; 06-09-2013, 01:31 PM.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I struck out on the pilots club, but I did make it home just in time to win an '80 GS1000 tank auction on Ebay.

One more missing piece checked off to the get the '80 Cooley coming together. I still have the exhaust, seat cover(pit replica), tires, correct paint and decals, and a windshield to get. Still on target of staying under $1,500 total.

Anyone know where I can get a windshield for a decent price, drop me a line.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Seems the only themed airport restaurants around here will be near the city at Cleveland International Airport, where I know they have one called the "Bomber Squadron", but I don't ride into the city intentionally to be riding with all the crazy cagers let alone a chaotic International Airport.
                        So I cruised to the municipal airports in the area, but no one seemed to have anything, I'll share my jet pic anyway. You can see a glider and it's tow plane getting ready to take off in the background, sorry for fuzzy pics, forgot my camera and had to use the phone.

Comment

As the tag was a flying club, not necessarily a building, I believe the tag has been met. The glider taking off in the background is The Soaring Thunderbirds { a gliding club } in action. Next tag please ?

Last edited by bccap; 06-10-2013, 07:39 AM.
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Didn't think it was met as no signage as to the glider club was present, but as bccap was the original tag decider, says it has been met, here you go, an easier one, how about a natural canopy, growth completely covering the road.

Last edited by Guest; 06-10-2013, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Please tell me those red horns will blow the cell phone right out the window of the driver that just cut you off ?
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Please tell me those red horns will blow the cell phone right out the window of the driver that just cut you off ?
                                yes, very loud for that exact reason! plus the fact the original horn(1) is as quiet as a church mouse fart!

Comment

Working...
                                X