This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    Well duh, with everybody drunk on Kommie Gov'ment ale and carrying either a hockey stick or a seal club, you don't have much of a choice do ya? :P
    Hey ! I still haven't forgiven you for dumping me for Tkent in your signature.... Geez talk about kicking a guy in the nuts....
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Hey ! I still haven't forgiven you for dumping me for Tkent in your signature.... Geez talk about kicking a guy in the nuts....
      I couldn't help it. I always had a feeling about Tom's professed distain for L's.
      I bet he really has one from every year sitting in his garage.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Rode by a coaster today, couldn't ge the bike in the picture, an old abandon amusement park, caoster still stands after having been left since 1978, park has been used in a few movies, but so grown over, hard to see, and couldn't get close enough for pcs.

Since 2019 the site GamblingOhio.com is also available under the newly acquired domain forgottenoh.com. Click here to get more info!

My dad used to get discount tickets from Chevrolet where he worked, and as kids use to go there.

But alas, so grown over and can't get close enough, but one of the main old wooden coasters still stands, supposed to be haunted today.

Comment

Heading out to grab it, just need to think of a good next tag. Back to post asap.
          I'm back and here is SuzyII sporting her new 1100L forks in front on "The Hulk" roller coaster at Universal Studios.

We found a employee only access road to get this close.
          Last edited by gsrick; 06-23-2013, 01:00 PM.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag is a players choice.

First option is an observation tower. This is the Citrus Tower in Clermont, FL. PS click on the hyperlink to their site to watch videos.

Second option is a giant Cross or the Three Crosses on the Hill.

Just for an example, image copied from the interweb.
            Last edited by gsrick; 06-23-2013, 02:02 PM.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

They built a tower to observe fruit ? Your link don't work.
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

My curser on the laptop is wigging out, just Google it.
                Citrus Tower and go to the official site. The left video is about & mins. long and gives a bit of history, the one on the right tells of it's demise. I might move out there one day, it has the best riding roads around.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ok, the first pic is an exhast stack from a power plant, but it does have access to the top and an observation rail at the top as well, I tried to get a picture of it, if not acceptable, I also have a "three cross site" at a church.

or

Comment

For your next tag... will be multiple choice as well. We've done homes and churches, but I want a restaurant with "castle like" architecture, OR, an anchor- must be at least taller than your bike, OR, a water park with a water slide. Enjoy your ride, any of the three will do to help the game go maybe with more players.

Last edited by Guest; 06-23-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

OOH OOH...I should push the bike down the street. The neighbor has an anchor in his front yard...would so love to play this game...some day!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatDane View Post
                        OOH OOH...I should push the bike down the street. The neighbor has an anchor in his front yard...would so love to play this game...some day!
                        We do have a few minor rules on the first page, I'm sure you were just kidding anyway.

The motorcycle in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power (The vfr870 rule).

We'd love to have you play, we need more players, also why some of us make the new tag multiple choice once in awhile, in case it would increase the chance for new players by opening more choices as what one person can get in one area, may not be available in another, normally, that's just how the game is played, but we make it easier from time to time.

Sounds like you still have some mainrenance to do...

Comment

Originally posted by GreatDane View Post
                          We would love to have you. We want anybody that can, to please participate. As far as I know there are no players in your area.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Seems to be no players in any area, you-da thunk it would have been tagged already with three choices, I know you could have gotten it easily, I assume you were hoping for some other players to join in.

Comment

Pi$$ing down rain here the last few days. Supposed to smarten up towards the end of the week.....
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Pi$$ing down rain here the last few days. Supposed to smarten up towards the end of the week.....
                                Same here all week. Supposed to be a good weekend though...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X