Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has been a very wet spring and beginning to summer, thats for sure.

Comment

Tell me about it. Between work, family, and rain, I have gotten very few miles under me this season...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Rain here too.
        Today is looking good though, just not sure I can find any of those tags way out here.

Comment

Still WAITING on parts. This refurbishing has taken a lot longer than I thought it would. Other "obligations" keep jumping in front of the bike. Hopefully soon!

Comment

More Rain..... Ugh I hate it. Not like we have any castle themed restaurants or any anchorts that are bigger then my bike that I know of here anyhow, but I could at least ride around incase they put one up lastnight while I was at work if it wasn't raining. haha

Comment

Hell, I figured this tag was gotten and gone. I could have gotten the anchor yesterday. I used it for a tag last year. maybe today after work...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

It's Rick's fault .......
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey, what you talking about Willis? I start school and the game falls apart.
                  I can get all three in less than an hour, but the only free time I have is the weekends. One down 59 weeks to go, unless I take more manufactures or get invited into the BMW program, mo money mo money mo money.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

As THICK thunder clouds roll ominously overhead, I don't think I will be running out for it after work today...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

I was going to buzz out and get it after I threw a pair of case guards on the 750. Only I forgot the inside piece that the lower engine mount screws to falls out. Have to drop the pipes to get in there . Guess what ? I broke an exhaust bolt.... Grrrrr.....
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Good times man, good times...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

Comment

Yeah... I knocked off for the day. I can probably run it with one broken bolt. Gawd knows I've seen enough of them on the road. Screw the case guards....
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

So much rain yesterday, the yard couldn't dissipate it fast enough, I had to use a second sump pump at my septic to prevent it from backing up, it was completely under water. We're getting rain, but not normal rain, severe downpours dropping several inches an hour, it may only rain for 2-3 hours, but equal to several days of normal rain, all at once. More expected the same next several days. crazy weather and a crappy riding season to date, normally we only get a half a year or better to ride, but that's being cut drastically this year.

Comment

Yeah, it's been a bad season so far. I JUST broke 1000 miles on Thursday. Just sad for being almost July...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

It's going to be 38C here on Monday. If this is global warming, I'm all for it. We'll know for sure if Disney decides to open a theme park here......
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X