This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    Yeah, it's been a bad season so far. I JUST broke 1000 miles on Thursday. Just sad for being almost July...
    Funny, I also only just broke a 1000 for the season after getting the last tag, but haven't ridden since. Rain or shine, going for a 600+ mile trip to Wv in July, maybe I'll have better luck by then.

Comment

Comment

It would appear it's sunny in Reno..... { for some reason it wouldn't let me copy the URL so you have to click on the link }

From Eric.....

This has got to be the most dangerous tag to get yet!!!
        With all of the soccer mom's driving around every which direction against the painted arrows in their SUV's and
        Mini-Van's trying to get rid of their little creations for the rest of the day while yacking on their cell phones in the parking lot,
        it most certainly made riding in heavy traffic look SAFE!!!!

As BigD enjoys showing off his beautiful 650E example,
        I thought that I would take out my version of his bike's bigger brother.

One water park known as Wild Waters Adventure Park.
        http://s549.photobucket.com/user/67f...00490.jpg.html

As seen through the fence...

If that tag is accepted, I most certainly have another one ready to go to keep this moving along...

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

I don't accept links, only pics of bike with tag....

but, I'll post it for you this time......

tag accepted, providing new tag is not just a link.

Comment

That's semantics the real picture is just an URL that the site links to and opens automatically, but I normally do. How did you do that ? For some reason it wouldn't let me copy the URL. Never happened before...
            { yeah I know you were joking }
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Okay this time I got it to work....

Next tag is an easy one! A local hospital.Extra points for carrying Italian bike parts with you on the search.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Got it!

Comment

To keep it easy and fast paced, next tag is a non standard animal crossing sign.
                  So that means something a little more obscure than deer, ducks or children.

This is a moose crossing sign, the only one I've ever seen outside of Newfoundland.

Comment

Yes bcaap, joking, busting the balls of the ghost in the machine, and way to go tank, you were just waiting for something to jump on.

Comment

I've been refreshing this thread since bcaap posted the waterslide pictures, lol.

The 2 week forcast here is looking great now, clear warm sunny days for days and days.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                        Yes bcaap, joking, busting the balls of the ghost in the machine, and way to go tank, you were just waiting for something to jump on.
                        Yeah... I just couldn't think of a witty comeback LOL Slow today I guess....
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Bang! You're it!

and a state sign, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick
                            Since when did horse crossing become a non standard sign?
                            You ride horses !! How positively uncivilized.......
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

I have seen neither horse nor moose crossing signs anywhere around Indianapolis, or Indiana for that matter. Although there are probably "Warning buggy might be present" signs down in Amish territory.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick
                                Since when did horse crossing become a non standard sign?
                                He only said no deer,ducks or children, what's common in one area isn't necessarily so everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X