Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read back to the original dothead post. Apparently, Koolaid Kid works with people who have big black dots instead of heads.
    All very interesting, I just work with a lot of blockheads, some boneheads, and a few ****heads.

Not sure why anyone would consider the shape of one's head to be a sign of religious tendencies.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

This has already been settled in OT where it belongs, tom. You are already aware of this. Please do not stir the pot in the open forum any more.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
        Just love to bust bolas, since bcaap had a hard time posting ghost photos earlier as well, maybe you guys need...

I knew it was his fault !
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

I think those who don't actually post their bike in this forum for the tag and just pop in to stick their nose in things, need to mind their own business, especially if they aren't a moderator, and if they have a problem with such, report as needed, otherwise, you're just a busybody, and old crow, etc looking for attention. OT is primarily for aholes who have no business posting in other threads, if you like it there, stay there. I always thought you a decent person KK, but you stick your opinion where it wasn't warranted, then tell tom he can't have his, and practically order him to shut up, how do you think that makes you look. Now this is about the only thread I post in anymore as I was just tired of such actions in addition to all the forum bashing that goes on everywhere, now it looks like even this thread isn't safe. Whether you like my comments or not, if your not here to play the game, stay out, I can't make you stay out, but why go where your not wanted, and this last comment isn't directed specifically at any one person, but anyone who needs more breast milk.

Comment

Riding game has suddenly gone:

Let's get back to having some fun.
            '83 GS650G
            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post

Let's get back to having some fun.
              Sorry, just hate bullies, hoping the rain lets up, even if only long enough to dry the roads a little, I know where some old pumps are, but may never get a dry time to do it, calling for more rain the next 8 days+, wonder why were in such a wet slump.
              Last edited by Guest; 07-01-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Not sure if this pump is old enough or not???

Me and Tobey (our 10 year old) took a ride cause we thought of this old pump about 20 miles away. We both seemed to remember it being older, but best we could do.... If its accepted we have a new tag ready to go.

Another shot of just the pump.

Comment

Called the Ghost, tag accepted, next tag please.
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-01-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Alright well then to continue with the game if accepted (have to go to work soon) and keep in the vintage theme we managed to get a tag with the "Old School Phone Booth". This one has the old style rotary phone in it still so bonus points if you can find a rotary version as well.

Sorry the booth is so far in the background but this was in some guys yard and didnt want to pull right up to it like I was about to make a call.

Here is a closer shot of it.

Comment

Nice new tag!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice indeed ! ! !

Haven't seen one of those in decades ! ! !
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                          Very nice indeed ! ! !

Haven't seen one of those in decades ! ! !
                          speaking of very nice indeed, I like your 1100T, didn't notice it before.

Comment

Well thank you. That is actually a picture of the "750T", but it pretty much looks the same, lol...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

When will the HyperJet make it's long awaited debut?
                              GSRick
                              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Debut?

Pretty much the same, just a wee bit FASTER...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X