Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, all T owners will be jealous, only thing I'd change, would be to some more effective modern mirrors.

Comment

Yeah, still looking for the right ones. Just got new bars and grips in. Went with steel daytona's to replace the aluminum renthol super bike's. Should cut down on my hand vibration fatigue...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Check out the ones I had put on my 1100G, were over 6" wide and looked cool.

Comment

I like those! Where, and how much?
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I wish I could find something decent for my Kat. Visibility is bloody awful, and requires a lot of seat jockeying to see behind. Unfortunately they are fairing mounted and I haven't been able to find suitable replacements.....
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              I like those! Where, and how much?
              Bought them from this ebay seller, who still sells them, I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

Comment

$25 isn't bad. I will look into them soon... Thanks!
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  I wish I could find something decent for my Kat. Visibility is bloody awful, and requires a lot of seat jockeying to see behind. Unfortunately they are fairing mounted and I haven't been able to find suitable replacements.....
                  Well why don't you take them off and add bar mounts. The make mounts and covers to hide where the old ones were. I should mention that these are for newer bikes, but it should work. Some mirror covers are even turn signals, so you can streamline the bike or just to add extra visual warning along with your existing signals.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Well why don't you take them off and add bar mounts. The make mounts and covers to hide where the old ones were. I should mention that these are for newer bikes, but it should work. Some mirror covers are even turn signals, so you can streamline the bike or just to add extra visual warning along with your existing signals.
                    Thanks Rick. I might just try that. Eric sent me a few suggestions as well. Though they tell you every measurement except the distance between the bolt holes.
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Still a phone booth? Going for a ride, doubt I'll find one.
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

Comment

yep...........

Comment

Spyder...you're local, so head to Genoa, IL...
                          Taking 72 west through town, make a right onto W. Main St, which turns into Genoa Rd.
                          About 3-4 miles out of Genoa, make a left on Cherry Vally Rd...
                          Shortly after turning, you will see an old fashioned phone booth sitting at the end of somebody's driveway...
                          I've been by it 3-4 times this summer...

Good luck....
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Nah, didn't go quite that far. Just wanted to get out and stretch her legs a bit on this fine day. Traffic was surprisingly light. Maybe tomorrow.
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

Comment

Is there anything we can do if no one can get the tag in a reasonable amount of time to speed things up? Do we ever get a new tag? or make it easier somehow?

Comment

Usually the tag will be made easier or an alternate tag given.
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X