X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does the water taste fishy??

Well it has been over a week....

So it seems that water tanks are considered more serious structures everywhere else in the world.
    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
      Well it has been over a week....

So it seems that water tanks are considered more serious structures everywhere else in the world.
      I guess so. Here's the new tag:

Horse drawn logging equipment. The one on the right is a sled, the one on the left a wagon.
      Last edited by Guest; 11-17-2010, 01:52 PM.

Comment

WTH DAN !? Dont you have any snow up there ?
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
          WTH DAN !? Dont you have any snow up there ?
          We've hardly got enough to call it a snowfall, but I cheated. This was my backup tag in case the water tower languished (which it did). I took this one just before our "snowfall". All the precip did for me was make a nice thin sheet of ice at the bottom of my driveway so I don't feel too good about riding over it. If I didn't have to stop for cross traffic it wouldn't even be a problem.

Comment

It is a cloudy, drizzly day....but....I'm back in the game....

Horse drawn wagon...(Not exactly a logging wagon....so up to Dan....)

And the new tag....

A drive-in movie theater...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

And the new tag....

Nice one, they're pretty well extinct around these parts, the closest one to me that might still be open is a little over a hundred miles away.
              Good tag though, brings back memories. Last one I went to was in Tennessee in the early eighties.
              http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/imag...TXUTWAWIsm.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Bob...that K1100RS looks SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
                  Bob...that K1100RS looks SWEET!
                  Thanks! Just don't look too close

I'm liking her more ever time I ride her...
                  Brought her to work today...just hope the thunderstorms are over before I go home....
                  Last edited by Baatfam; 11-22-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I got one near me that I think is closed for the season, but still have 3 pretty close that run in the summers. Now if only I had a camera that still worked lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
                      ...the closest one to me that might still be open is a little over a hundred miles away.
                      Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                      I got one near me that I think is closed for the season, but still have 3 pretty close that run in the summers.
                      Don't really think it needs to be open...or even still in business....as long as you can tell it is, or was, a drive-in theater...

Comment

Thanks! Just don't look to close

I'm liking her more ever time I ride her...
                        Brought her to work today...just hope the thunderstorms are over before I go home....
                        Looks like there is a pretty good chance of thunderstorms all day, especially around noon, but getting a little better toward the rush hour. However, that is the weather.com forecast, not the Baatfam forecast. And we all know the Baatfam forecast is much more reliable

Comment

It is a cloudy, drizzly day....but....I'm back in the game....

Horse drawn wagon...(Not exactly a logging wagon....so up to Dan....)

And the new tag....

OK, it works for me. Ya can haul wood in that wagon I'm sure. I'd get your drive-in theatre, but I'm in snowy Utah at the moment for Thanksgiving with my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids. The bike is at home, and I understand that the blizzards we drove through getting here iced us up pretty good at home. We did see a biker recovering his bike and belongings from the ditch on the opposite side of I-15 on the way in though. There was snowpack and ice, but he was going somewhere north in Utah.

Comment

It might be cheating but, if you have a phone powered by android just use the goggles app and find a similar place, click navigate and go. Then again maybe some of you are too old eh? haha. I still dont get the game. :[

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                              I still dont get the game. :[
                              Really?? What's not to get?

Comment

Really?? What's not to get?
                                Theres a lot not to get, I can't get the same or join because my bike isn't up yet. Can I put my bike in the back of a truck and drive to a location and take a picture... that counts right

Comment

Working...
                                X