Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, okay, so rotary = roundabout. That should just be good for me out here.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Kind of like a roundabout, only different.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Yeah we call them roundabouts here in the midwest. Maybe its just cause were a little bit country

Comment

yea its a new england thing, we have them all over

Comment

Hey what about a picture of your bike in front of a sign for the local "rotary" club? Just kidding!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Rotary, roundabout, traffic circle....they're all the same. Just who has the right of way may vary in some states. Usually the vehicle already in the circle does but retarded (where I grew up) MA may still have the one to the right or the entering vehicle has the right of way. Even though they may have changed now, there are still old timers who will plow straight into the circle without yeilding, so watch out in MA!

Comment

Wait so I don't have right of way? Maybe that's why I get so many honks, flashes, #$#! yous, and birdies...

Comment

If you go fast enough, it really doesn't matter.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

What about an old Mazda? Do they count? Rotary engine???
                    sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                    1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

HAHA i say be creative. At the end of the day it's about getting out and riding right? not about the rules..

Comment

okay, no takers? how about we broaden it to any sign that says "rotary" or an actual aroundabout/rotary?

Comment

I can get a roundabout I suppose, it's a good 20 minute ride through the city to the closest one though. Have to see what the weather does.

Comment

OK, here we go, the roundabout, a brand new one by the Wal-Mart in St. Cloud, MN.

And the new tag, a dam, preferably a power plant dam old or new, with or without an operating hydro electric system spilling our spring floodwaters. This one is in Little Falls, MN.

Comment

Seeing some cool tags, I bet I can find me a dam tomorrey!
                              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I can roll my bike to the nearest dam, we have them all over the place, mostly for flood control purposes though. Hopefully I can grab this one tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X