No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a GS, but still. Four large for an ugly hardtail bobber with a 2 qt. tank. Well, at least the front brake is still on this one...

79 xs 650 bobber has tc bros hardtail new lowbrow customs gas tank new mikuni carbs new battery and voltage regulator new trottle cable new risers and bushings kick start only it also come with two set of handle bars and another gas tank fun bike to ride one of a kind if interested call me

Comment

Gives the phrase "Off the back of the truck" a new lease on life...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
        Gives the phrase "Off the back of the truck" a new lease on life...

http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/2949981302.html
        You'd be lucky if they are real leather, and even if they are, unless he owns a shop that going out of business or reducing inventory, they're probably cheap Chinese knockoffs and the stitching probably won't last a year.

Comment

Nicest Harley I've seen !

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Some may be a valve adjustment away from a cheap bike.

Comment

funny craigslist ad:
              "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                nothing....someone flagged it

Comment

The whole ad is a picture... let me see if I can post it:

click here for a larger picture. don't forget to zoom

Comment

Hahahahaha awesome

Comment

Funny, I drove a Grand Am for a few years. I enjoyed that car but as I recall they have predictable failures around 92,000 miles and I was right around there. Got rid of that baby before it was too late!

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                        Funny, I drove a Grand Am for a few years. I enjoyed that car but as I recall they have predictable failures around 92,000 miles and I was right around there. Got rid of that baby before it was too late!
                        Same here - my '96 Grand Am developed a bottom-end death rattle at just over 100K. By that time also, the air conditioning didn't work, two of four power windows had quit and it needed some very expensive bushings on the front suspension. Body was nice though. Got a walloping $300 when I traded it in...

Comment

I would consider buying this only to pour Aircraft stripper on that tank.

All aboard!!!! Choo choo!

Comment

Actually might make a good parts bike, Why people paint stuff wild and think others will share their dream is funny, at least he's not selling for what he says he has into it, and why do people try to start a project when they don't have a title, so many people try to sell all these title-less bikes, I think these titles need to start coming with some sort of GPS tracking device permanently affixed to them. I've seen I don't know how many countless cafe/bobber/chopper builds being sold this way after not even completing the project, how were they going to ride it if they did finish it??

Comment

Anyone looking for an awesome 3 wheeler!
                              No signature

Comment

I thought this was kinda funny...
                                http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/2983182359.html

Comment

Working...
                                X