Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All them words, and no price listed. Unless it's actually $13

Comment

So, it's an 8 year old used Harley that someone had the indecency to vomit the entire accessories catalog on it. They feel like they're made with lead but they're definitely not worth their weight in gold like everyone thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Doby View Post
        This guy wants $6500 for a cut-up 1982 GS1100G. Good grief. The peanut tanks and tail dragger rear fender have to be seen to be believed. What a P.O.S. That poor GS looks as embarrassed as a dog with a raincoat and booties.

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcy/3199780439.html
        With "w/ Touring features"?? Say what? How are you going to tour with a small tank and barely there seat?

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
          With "w/ Touring features"?? Say what? How are you going to tour with a small tank and barely there seat?
          It still has a driveshaft.

That's about the only "touring" feature left.

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            It still has a driveshaft.

That's about the only "touring" feature left.

LOL .. One mans touring is from coast to coast ... One mans touring is from bar to bar ...

This thred should not be CL funnys .. It should be CL scary...Most post here are not funny ...

Comment

funny..

This guy seems like a little bit of a piece of work...lol

It made me laugh though
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post

It made me laugh though
                I wonder if I am "rad" enough for him to accept the $350 offer I would make on it. He wrote the ad at first to act like he's all bad-ass, then seems to have thought better of it so he can at least look at an offer. What a total idiot. (By the way, he seems the definition of a "Craigslist loser" himself so I am not sure why he doesn't want to send them pictures.) Sounds like he has already gotten some negative comments on his pricing strategy in the past - maybe a previous incarnation of his ad?

Comment

It made me laugh though
                  Looks like he will be keeping it for a long time at that price.

Eric

Comment

Mabe I'm just old but what is "rad"...?

Comment

It made me laugh though

I may be on the cusp of drawing Social Security, but I'm "radical" enough to know that: (using his own terms)
                      • Honda never made a "55o". They did make more than a few 550's though..
                      • If it's missing fenders, mirrors, front turn signals and has pods, a repainted tank and a 4-1 exhaust, it's not "original"
                      • It's apparently not 'strong' enough to charge it's own battery
                      • Anyone who posts a picture of himself in some kind of pose meets the definition of 'craigslist loser'

Comment

Looks like he's Canadian ...That explains it all ... We don't have freaks like this south of the border........

Comment

Ya' know maybe I should butcher the GS and then ask 4 times what it is worth so I can get a new bike

Comment

Originally posted by Clone View Post
                            Ya' know maybe I should butcher the GS and then ask 4 times what it is worth so I can get a new bike
                            Do people realy sell these bikes at the numbers they ask...?

Comment

Originally posted by haztoys View Post
                              Do people realy sell these bikes at the numbers they ask...?
                              Apparently, sometimes they do. Admittedly, it's not $4k, but @ $2500, it's a lot more than most go for.....

Comment

Lmao

So. 5000. Some folks.....................

http://racine.craigslist.org/mcy/3197774763.html
                                sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                                1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Working...
                                X