Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
    Technically NOT a CL ad...but I wanted to vent (check out the condition and SHIPPING):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230667257520...=p5197.c0.m619
    I need one on my 650, but not at THAT price !

Comment

Ooh, that poor 750T!
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Just think how enjoyable it is going to be when you slide back on the seat from the acceleration. Spinning back wheel pinning you against the shocks, tire shredding first your pants, then your ummmm parts.

Comment

Hope it comes with fireproof shoes ...

Comment

This one caught my eye:

1982 Suzuki GS300L - $2000 (Medinah)

Date: 2012-10-04, 12:08PM CDT
            2wtxp-3316043520@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
            Red with gold pin stripes, 2 cylinder, 12,000 miles, runs great, shiny chrome, good condition. Has been garage kept from the start. To see - call Steve 630-527-4082, business hours. Cash, bank wire or bank check are acceptable payment options. No third party pickup allowed.
            $2,000 for a 300L? Are these some kind of rarity?

Best part is in the picture gallery:

Note the reflection, which begs for a caption.

"Honey, I thought you sold that moped already . . . "

"You missed a spot."

Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCinders View Post
              This one caught my eye:

"You missed a spot."

Etc.
              "Honey, where's my $2000?"

Comment

This one caught my eye:

"You missed a spot."

Etc.

They are rare but that doesn't translate to 2K in price. And not with 12K miles on it. Try 500 to 700 tops if nothing is wrong with it.

And it's an L model/ shudder.
                1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by JayWB View Post

Hope it comes with fireproof shoes ...
                  Where the hell is the rest of it?
                  1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                  1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

This one caught my eye:

How about: "Honey, check it out! I bought this for $1,000. These things are selling for $2,000 on cracklist right now! All I need to do is clean it up a bit and I'll make an easy grand!"

And so it goes.
                    Yamaha fz1 2007

Comment

denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
                      please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                      Project Bike - $2000 (Wheat Ridge)

Date: 2012-10-04, 5:41PM MDT
                      Reply to this post wztdh-3317004588@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a project bike runs good and is one of a kind. It is a dismantle title but i do have it with all the reciepts for every part on it. i can answer any questions you might have about it or what has been done to it. But basicly its an 82 suzuki gs750 well thats what it started out as. i am asking 2000 obo i have over that into it. im only selling to fund another project. please take a look and if you are interested please feel free to call or respond my name is Kevin seven 20 four 74 four 052, i work quite a bit so i will respond as quick as i can thanks for looking.

this is a real post so please dont flag me or send me negative emails about how much better your bike is thanks.

rat rod bike motorcycle suzuki yahama kawasaki ninja monster ducaiti project cafa scooter
                      Last edited by tkent02; 10-06-2012, 12:48 AM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

....well thats what it started out as.

Dear Kevin,
                        I am intersted in your bike. I will bring the money, you bring the dismantle title and please paint the brake discs, headlight and guage faces flat black for me before we meet. Your ad was well written , gives a great description of your machine and the pictures really sold it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                          ....well thats what it started out as.

Dear Kevin,
                          I am intersted in your bike. I will bring the money, you bring the dismantle title and please paint the brake discs, headlight and guage faces flat black for me before we meet. Your ad was well written , gives a great description of your machine and the pictures really sold it for me.
                          Before it goes away:

I have a project bike runs good and is one of a kind. It is a dismantle title but i do have it with all the reciepts for every part on it. i can answer any questions you might have about it or what has been done to it. But basicly its an 82 suzuki gs750 well thats what it started out as. i am asking 2000 obo i have over that into it. im only selling to fund another project. please take a look and if you are interested please feel free to call or respond my name is Kevin seven 20 four 74 four 052, i work quite a bit so i will respond as quick as i can thanks for looking.

this is a real post so please dont flag me or send me negative emails about how much better your bike is thanks.

Yeah, those are the pictures, and that's all the bigger they were.

sigpic
                          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride
                          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Hey Steve, someday myself and others will start following your lead and posting the ads we are commenting on....
                            copy/paste....copy/paste! Not so complicated. ha ha Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X