Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97" isuzu katana

What?

97" ISUZU KATANA - $5000 (OCALA,FL HWY-27)

AUT,RUNS PERFECT IS IN GOOD CONDITIONS ANY ODORS QUESTIONS CALL TO:352-414-6419 OR 352-282-1473 OR 334-447-4128 (WE SPEAK SPANISH TO)

1982 GS1100GL Citrus County, FL

a rare outsider and was only built until 1983. Who still has one, it gives her so little.

Comment

1980 Suzuki gs450L - $1000 (Grand Rapids)

I bought this bike and drive it home. Ran very well. I completely took apart the bike and had the Frame, gas tank, triple tree forks, swing arm, kick stand, and many bolts sand blasted and powder coated. Bought new mirrors and handles/grips for the handle bars. Had the rims sand blasted and painted. My plan was to completely restore the bike. I honestly just don't have the time to work on it anymore and has just become a piece of art in my office. I pretty much have the bike completely assembled again. I have no idea how to wire the bike again. All original parts come with the bike along with the new ones. I'm no expert. But I assume someone that knows what their doing can get this back in running order.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

If this was $500 cheaper and had a seat it wouldn't be bad.

1981 Suzuki GLS 450 - $1050 (morgan hill)

81 Suzuki GLS450 runs good, gets a lot of complements. $1,050 o.b.o

And then I saw this

1982 Suzuki GS 450 T Motorcycle - $1500 (potrero hill)

I am selling my 1982 Suzuki GS 450 T motorcycle. This can be purchased for its PARTS value, or can be refurbished to operational level.
        It has been sitting idle for 4 years. The bike was otherwise in a good functioning state.
        Feel free to call me directly:

Comment

This thing has been up all winter! I think he's dropped the price by $200!

1980 gs 750 stretched 10 in. - $1300

For sale or trade for enduro. 1980 gs 750 stretch 10 inches. new, battery , tires, brakes tons of exsta parts. 1300.00 or trade for enduro 513-430-1550.monte this is an old pic it has set and mac header..the bike runs and ride good sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by Notz View Post
            This thing has been up all winter! I think he's dropped the price by $200!

1980 gs 750 stretched 10 in. - $1300

For sale or trade for enduro. 1980 gs 750 stretch 10 inches. new, battery , tires, brakes tons of exsta parts. 1300.00 or trade for enduro 513-430-1550.monte this is an old pic it has set and mac header..the bike runs and ride good sounds good.

OMG. Did he start out making a limo out of it?

It's gonna need a new seat.

Comment

That's a horrible thing to do to a fine machine. Whoever makes the swingarm tire kits is laughing all the way to the bank cuz there seems to be an endless line of them for sale
              sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
              1994 gsxr1100w
              1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

$2,100 · Cafe Style 1979 Honda Goldwing

Report Ad

I'm selling a 1979 Goldwing that has been converted to a cafe style street bike. It is currently not running, I think it is just the battery but I'm getting married and don't have the time or interest in getting it up and running. I have a spare set of rims on brand new tires for it and all the farings as well as the trunk and fenders. I also have boxes of spare parts. Lights, pipes, gaskets, 2 Hanes manuals and lots more! Make me an offer I want a quick sale! I prefer email but call if you really need to.

I see some nice bits,probaly but for that kind of $$ I want to hear it run.

Comment

How to annoy your ex-wife or girlfriend:

Free Honda 250 2007 Dirt Bike (Louisville)

Free dirt bike, haven't used it in a while. Call me at (502) 424-8181
                  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                  Posting ID: 3636628581
                  Posted: 2013-02-22, 5:18PM EST
                  email to a friend
                  Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                  87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                  99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                  15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

CL > tampa bay > pinellas co > all for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
                    Reply Reply to: dpvwd-3640623015@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
                    Posted: 2013-02-24, 3:08PM EST
                    1984 Honda 700 - $2500 (St. Pete South)

Chevy Bel-Air custom bike. $2500 or best offer. Looking to trade for VW bus older model plus cash. Call Brandi. 727-866-2009
                    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                    Current stable:

Comment

So which is it - you need to get rid of some bikes or don't have to sell it? $39,000, really?

2012 FBI manufactured MC better than Harley CVO - $37500 (dayton ohio)

I HAVE A 2012 FATBAGGER INC. MANUFACTURED MOTORCYCLE. STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY. THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE HARLEY DAVIDSON CVO. IF, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FBI BIKES CHECK THEM OUT. MOST OF THERE BIKES INCLUDE HARLEY MOTORS AND DRIVE TRAIN WITH ALL THE KILLER PARTS.

THIS BIKE HAS THE NEW HARLEY 120"R RACE MOTOR. MOTOR PUTS OUT 127 TQ AND HP TO REAR WHEEL NOT CRANK. MOTOR HAS 408 WOODS CAM. DYNO IS ATTACHED.

SMALL LIST OF PARTS USED FROM FBI.
                      DAKOTA DIGITAL DASH, FBI MONKEY BARS, ALL RC COMP CHROME PARTS, NEON LIGHTS, AVON GRIPS, EVERY PART IS CHROME, NO POLISHED PARTS, FBI EXTENEDED BAGS, TANK, BIKE WAS BUILT WITH THE LATEST AND GREATEST PARTS.

BIKE ONLY HAS 1500 MILES. I HAVE TO MANY TOYS AND DONT RIDE THIS AS MUCH AS I SHOULD. I HAVE 4 BIKES AND NEED TO GET RID OF A FEW. TITLE IN HAND AND READY TO MAKE SOMEONE A GREAT DEAL. I HAVE CLOSE TO 50K IN THIS BIKE. SELL FOR 39K. PRICE IS FIRM SO DONT SEND ME STUPID OFFERS DONT HAVE TO SELL IT.

If, you still see this post the bike is still available. Do not email me asking if still available. I will not reply. I seem to get a bunch of spam. EMAIL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED! THANKS

HARLEY DAVIDSON STREET GLIDE CVO, 2012 HARLEY CVO, CVO, BAGGER, PAUL YAFFE, FBI, STEET GLIDE
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                        CL > tampa bay > pinellas co > all for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
                        Reply Reply to: dpvwd-3640623015@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
                        Posted: 2013-02-24, 3:08PM EST
                        1984 Honda 700 - $2500 (St. Pete South)

Chevy Bel-Air custom bike. $2500 or best offer. Looking to trade for VW bus older model plus cash. Call Brandi. 727-866-2009
                        That '55 Bel-Air fender is probably worth more than the bike......

Comment

A 55 chevy somewhere is looking for its quarter panels...
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Arlen Ness did a '57 chevy style bike that looked very nice. This is a bizarre copycat attempt.

Comment

Only needs a timing chain, LOL!!!

suzuki - $800 (nicholasville)

1983 suzuki Hs850 T, clean title, nice tires,saddle bags, only thing is it needs a timing chain.
                              $800 or best offer.
                              Current stable:

Comment

Working...
                              X