X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
    Only needs a timing chain, LOL!!!

suzuki - $800 (nicholasville)

1983 suzuki Hs850 T, clean title, nice tires,saddle bags, only thing is it needs a timing chain.
    $800 or best offer.
    Hey, a 16 valve chain drive 850T. Someone on here should snap that up.

Comment

How NOT to write an ad:

I am selling my bike. I have the title but it is not in my name. I can provide you with a bill of sale. The bike has a gas leak from the carbs which I will be rebuilding this week. the speedometer stopped working about 400 miles ago. I just replaced the rear tire with a 160/60/17ZR. this bike can and will do 0-60 in 3 flat. I know because I have done it. This is a very powerful bike. I am not asking 1500 obo I am selling it for $1500 firm!!! No test rides unless you have cash in hand. Do not call or text unless you are buying the bike The pics posted here are what the bike looks like right now so dont ask for pics. do not waste my time asking questions about the bike.

Comment

I love ads that threaten prospective buyers. Very enticing, really motivates me. Of course, he should be charging extra since the title is not in his name.

Comment

$600 · selling my bike

Report Ad

1990 kawasaki 250 4 stroke

Who could resist such a great selling job?Looks like the bike is in the right place to

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
            I love ads that threaten prospective buyers. Very enticing, really motivates me. Of course, he should be charging extra since the title is not in his name.
            He may be selling it but it won't be sold.
            1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
            1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

How to ruin a GS1000

This is not funny, really sad.

SUZUKI GS1000 - $1500 (SHELLY MN)

1979 SUZUKI GS1000 - LESS THAN 9,000 MILES! - NEW BATTERY - ALL FOUR CARBS REBUILT - NEW PAINT - RUNS AWESOME - AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, THERE HAS BEEN A LOT DONE TO THE BIKE! - $1500 - WILLING TO TRADE FOR SOMETHING OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE - CALL OR TEXT SEVEN O1 4THREE O THREE 687

Comment

WILLING TO TRADE FOR SOMETHING OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE
                I have an old, broken weed whacker that I can offer him.

The only consolation is that he is not asking double or triple the price.

I think it was almost worth the asking price in the "before" picture.

sigpic
                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                Family Portrait
                Siblings and Spouses
                Mom's first ride
                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Wow, that makes me sad
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I think we need federal legislation to prevent atrocities like that.
                    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

he wrecked what looked to be a good seat and I bet that paint is going to stink and smoke for awhile(and then flake off) when the engine warms up!

Comment

Is it just me or did that aberration used to be a skunk?

Comment

another overpriced gs

How much would you offer for this bike?

Comment

Originally posted by selzer85 View Post
                            http://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/3640705568.html
                            How much would you offer for this bike?
                            well, it don't look that bad compared with other bikes seen here.... as to what I would pay? if I wanted it/needed it? it'd just depend on what else was out there.
                            as to overpriced? $5,000 !!! it's not strictly a motorcycle but it was listed in with them . Kind of puts things in perspective, maybe.

Comment

$5000 and their not even street legal lol. Well you they say there's a sucker born every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by heinzh View Post
                                This is not funny, really sad.

SUZUKI GS1000 - $1500 (SHELLY MN)

1979 SUZUKI GS1000 - LESS THAN 9,000 MILES! - NEW BATTERY - ALL FOUR CARBS REBUILT - NEW PAINT - RUNS AWESOME - AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, THERE HAS BEEN A LOT DONE TO THE BIKE! - $1500 - WILLING TO TRADE FOR SOMETHING OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE - CALL OR TEXT SEVEN O1 4THREE O THREE 687
                                you know you build custom bikes when you get carried away with the gloss black and yellow paint. not to mention the custom bobbed seat and fender.
                                i like how he left the stock roto tiller bars.

Comment

Working...
                                X