No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooo I want a set of Mancooney carbs!!! I bet they are some go fast parts.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Finally ! Someone is selling a Harley as it should be sold. With a trailer !!

5sswh-3670631108@sale.craigslist.org [?]
      flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-03-15, 7:57AM PDT
      2011 Road Glide Ultra 103(FLTRU) - $21000 (Port Moody)

My Doctor says no more, my loss is your gain. this bike has 19k,stage one, and priced to go, it is too sad to see it sit here.

I also have a KENDON DUEL MC TRAILER. it has stone gaurd, spare tire and jack. I would like $1500.

No tire kickers, no rides, this bike is still under factory warranty...check out the price of a new one, and you will see this is a great deal.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Larry D View Post
        Motorcyle 3wheeler - $11500 (Osgood, IN)

I have a custom homemade trike! It has 2x3" rectangular tubing frame. Chevy 4.3 engine, 200 dollar 4 transmission. Powder coated bright blue with metallic flakes. All new tires. Custom made forks. Coilover front shocks. Honda Shadow bars & stem. 82' Goldwing front rim. B&M shifter. S-10/Sonoma rearend, QA1 coilover. Headers are homemade. Most of the steering components are homemade. The framework's all homemade! Just got finished not to long ago, runs great, steers good & sounds amazing!! Also a clean homemade title. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!! Call for Kenny: House- 812-689-0186. Thank you for your time(:
        • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
        Hey - give him 'ol Kenny a little credit! "No motorcycles were harmed in the making of this POS"

Other than that...WTF Where to begin? Radiator's in the back, so completely ineffective in traffic; small solid engine mounts, so all the motor vibrations and torque go right to the frame; anything kicked up by the front wheel flies right into the V-belts; etc etc etc

And WTH is a 200 dollar 4 transmission? If he means he bought a 4-speed auto tranny for $200....I thought junkyards charged more than that.

They live among us....and they're breeding.

Comment

If he gets over 10K for it he can brag how he turned a silly project into a real car.
          "Also a clean homemade title"
          Probably made with photoshop on his laser printer.
          Last edited by duaneage; 03-15-2013, 09:40 PM.
          1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
          1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

I hate to say it, but i took a closer look (i'm bored at work), and the craftsmanship looks decent. Dont get me wrong however, i still think its dumb, expensive and worthy of a spot here. Feel free to mock me....
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
              I hate to say it, but i took a closer look (i'm bored at work), and the craftsmanship looks decent. Dont get me wrong however, i still think its dumb, expensive and worthy of a spot here. Feel free to mock me....
              Maybe that's the saddest part of all....decent fabrication skills wasted on ill-conceived concepts.

Comment

Not a "Funnies" or a Suzk but a bike in amazing condition from long ago.

1983 GS1100E owned since 1992. SOLD!
                1990 RM250L since 1989.
                1986 XR250R since 1987. SOLD!
                1968? Suzuki B100P. SOLD!!!
                2 1992 XR100R's since 1995? for wife and daughter.(Just sold one 12/26/2016)
                1993 Z50R for other daughter but about to sell since she has out grown it. SOLD!!!
                2002 DRZ400S 12/04/10 SOLD!
                2006 DR650SE since May 2012
                2005 DL1000K5 since January 2013
                Green is just another color.

Comment

Wow, that is a copy of my second bike, they said it was not a trail bike but I proved them wrong.
                  V
                  Gustov
                  80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                  81 GS 1000 G
                  79 GS 850 G
                  81 GS 850 L
                  83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                  80 GS 550 L
                  86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                  2002 Honda 919
                  2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by BlackandBlue View Post
                    Not a "Funnies" or a Suzk but a bike in amazing condition from long ago.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/mcy/3684212145.html
                    Second bike I ever rode & similar to first one I owned. Mine was a '63 as I recall.

Comment

...and this is better than the original, HOW?

Yet another un-rideable beast. How is it a 'survivor'?

But, like most of the train wrecks on CL, at least it's overpriced.....

OLD SCHOOL SURVIVOR HONDA 750 CHOPPER - $6000 (ORANGE COUNTY)

RUNS GREAT
                      NO PINK NO PLATE BILL OF SALE ONLY
                      IT DOES HAVE THE HIGHWAY PATROL APPROVED BLUE STICKER
                      NO TRADES
                      MATT 714-618-8882

Comment

The only way he's getting $10k for that, is when he installs a 350, with $20k of work done to it!

If you can't opt for a v8...don't bother. Probably pulled it out of his piece of crap s-10, powerwashed it, and sprayed the motor with $20 in paint from wal-mart.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                          Hey - give him 'ol Kenny a little credit! "No motorcycles were harmed in the making of this POS"

Other than that...WTF Where to begin? Radiator's in the back, so completely ineffective in traffic; small solid engine mounts, so all the motor vibrations and torque go right to the frame; anything kicked up by the front wheel flies right into the V-belts; etc etc etc

And WTH is a 200 dollar 4 transmission? If he means he bought a 4-speed auto tranny for $200....I thought junkyards charged more than that.

They live among us....and they're breeding.
                          And I just noticed....that knee action front suspension. Didn't that go obsolete during the Carter administration?

Comment

Suzuki's 1st Katana!!

Hehe...sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Hehe...sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/mcy/3689909340.html

Already deleted so we'll never know...
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                Already deleted so we'll never know...
                                oops sorry, it was an 83-84 GS550e and he said in the title that it was the first Katana produced by Suzuki.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X