Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS 1150- bogus/joke/ weird ad

Not sure what the heck this is all about? Lol

I bought this bike and bike has i was told they are fast bikes THEY ARE NOT FAST AT ALL THEY SUCK the guy that was a *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ sold it to me lives in akron he has more at stupid prices , for bikes that are so slow my moms stunt bike is faster LOL i paid a lot more for it selling bcuz it sucks send your name and number i will call
    Last edited by Guest; 05-25-2013, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Easy he is on Crack or he came with his head under Moms stunt bike .

Comment

i wonder how it feels when you give it gas and slide back off the seat?

4k...yeah right...

79 Suzuki gs 1000 custom bobber priced to sell very fast - $2000 (Bridge city tx)

This bike starts up every time the carbs need cleaned and adjusted
        I just don't have time to work on it and I need money now
        For other bills price is a ( little ) neg if interested I'm in bridge city tx
        I do not have time to bring it to or I would just fix it so please mapquest
        Where I am and contact me at 4098828033 this is a great bike with
        A few hundred dollars u can double what u pay for this bike I do have the title
        82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
        80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post

I bought this bike and bike has i was told they are fast bikes THEY ARE NOT FAST AT ALL THEY SUCK the guy that was a *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ sold it to me lives in akron he has more at stupid prices , for bikes that are so slow my moms stunt bike is faster LOL i paid a lot more for it selling bcuz it sucks send your name and number i will call
          I beg to differ. I had a 1150E for a long time and a lot of miles. It was NOT slow.
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

What does he think a wonter bee is? Is he so dim he think that's what someone is saying when they say "wanna-be"? The stupid, it hurts...

I agree, I'm not a chopper guy but that's fairly nice.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Has all the classic trademarks of a CL poster: no caps, no punctuation, missing letters, misspelled words, overpriced, etc.

However, it is a nice-looking bike and there are some decent pictures.

===========================================

2011 honda fury chopper mint - $12000 (weymouth mass)

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
              I beg to differ. I had a 1150E for a long time and a lot of miles. It was NOT slow.
              If "fast" is the only think you're looking for in a bike and this one isn't fast enough, you're going to end up as an organ donor. Soon.

Comment

Maybe his name is Ricky Bobby
                82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post

...and now you may not want it because you know he rode the snot out of it trying to go faster.

Maybe he was riding it instead of attending English classes?

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                    ...and now you may not want it because you know he rode the snot out of it trying to go faster.

Maybe he was riding it instead of attending English classes?
                    This must have been a jerk on CL that didn't like what the seller was offering and flagged the ad.
                    Now the ad is back up today, well written, advertising the bike as 1150 parts for sale.

Comment

Have you ever seen a trike scooter?

300cc trike - $2495 (milton vt)

I have a ice berg tornado trike for sale. it is in great shape. it has 3.490 kilometers on it that's about 2,000 miles, all inspected and ready to go! it has been recently serviced, and has a new drive belt. it will run about 60-65 mph with no problem. also has a very nice cover that goes with it. bike is all hand controls and is automatic. you can go to the web site and read all the details on it. it is on sale right now for 4,399.00$$ I will take 2,495.00$$ CASH for mine, no low ballers, thank you. call 802-373-0524 Tim

Comment

this thing is just itching to give someone a colonoscopy.

Originally posted by Gregory View Post

4k...yeah right...

79 Suzuki gs 1000 custom bobber priced to sell very fast - $2000 (Bridge city tx)

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post

4k...yeah right...

And that shirt was white before he went for a ride.

Comment

I just like the wording.

To me, that says that unless the carbs need cleaned and adjusted, it won't start.

sigpic
                            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride
                            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by ThrottleBack View Post
                              this thing is just itching to give someone a colonoscopy.
                              Followed a split second later by a dick and ball removal.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Not sure if this one's been posted already. Why oh why would someone do this to such a nice bike??? really it's painful to look at the pictures. The worst one of all is the last one when he shows what the bike used to look like.

Rob
                                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                                X