Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azr View Post
    Why oh why would someone do this to such a nice bike??? really it's painful to look at the pictures. The worst one of all is the last one when he shows what the bike used to look like.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

that makes me sad

Comment

What a waste of a genuinely SWEET bike. Take a pile-O-crap and mod it, fine.

Comment

That's not so bad. It doesn't look like he hack it up at all. Appears that you could turn it into a GS again.
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I guess they turboed a lot of these.

1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
            1983 GS 1100 G
            2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
            2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
            1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

1977 suzuki gs750 custom stretched and slammed - $2100

1977 suzuki gs750 custom stretched and slammed - $2100 (lower bucks)

+-

Powered by LeafletTerms

What's up cl! I have a 1977 suzuki gs 750 . . ridged frame ..lowered slammed and stretched. 4to1 drag pipes custom bars alot of extras .this bike is fun to ride and kicks right over everytime..I just replaced the battety , plugs and wires, rear tire and chain..I don't really want to sell this bike but I'm looking to move on.$2100 $obo cash talks..don't low ball me unless u wanna get laughed at! Call or txt joey (215 two eight zero 291zero)
              Last edited by Guest; 05-29-2013, 09:49 PM. Reason: ADDED A PIC

Comment

the asking price is $10,000

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/3818934146.html

1985 Suzuki GS 1150E w/300 wide tire (Ct)

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                  Not sure if this one's been posted already. Why oh why would someone do this to such a nice bike??? really it's painful to look at the pictures. The worst one of all is the last one when he shows what the bike used to look like.

http://victoria.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ488463435
                  Oh my... I just don't get the whole bobber craze we are now going through. The tank doesn't fit the frame, there's no side covers, there's pipes and wires exposed everywhere and I'm guessing those tiny things above the shocks are the turn signals and the brake light? Oh yea and the $5500 price tag? Very sad indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck c View Post
                    http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/3818934146.html

1985 Suzuki GS 1150E w/300 wide tire (Ct)

Trade for a Road Glide? I guess he just wants to go through life a little slower.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck c View Post
                      1977 suzuki gs750 custom stretched and slammed - $2100 (lower bucks)

+-