Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bobberbobber

I feel the strong urge to save this one asap.....close by; I'm trying to fight it

quote; "1982 Suzuki GS 650. Lost interest building this bobber bobber...."

1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
      ..by the way, how do you guys (chuckc etc.)post these ads so nicely here? What's the trick?
      Just select the text, pics, and everything, hit CRTL-C, start a new post here and hit CRTL-V.

Comment

This bike has had work done by a dealer? I think they might have overlooked a small detail.....

1981 YAMAHA SR 250 - $600 (BEDFORD )

Bike runs, has alot of new electrical parts, New tires, tank was painted black for me. Oil and filter have been changed, carburetor has been gone through, Brehley Yamaha went in and did head and rocker arm work, the shift gears need to be realigned, I have the manual, it shows you how to do this, you can find parts on ebay dirt cheap. Great starter bike, ALSO NEGOTIABLE AS I NEED THE MONEY AND SPACE. please call 216-925-9977 do not email I cannot answer. Thanks, I took good care of bike!!! ALSO WILLING TO TRADE FOR A 4 WHEELER OR DIRT BIKE, NEED TO SELL MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! BIKE HAS $1500 INTO IT! IT HAS A CLEAN TITLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
          thanks, Steve. I'll try that. (in various iterations in the preview Post mode .."Simple" is often the last thing that occurs to me ! I'm a casualty of windoze, I suppose)
          Copying and pasting from another site can be seen right way. However, if you post links to photos from PhotoBucket (or other hosting sites), you will only see the text of the link until you hit the "Preview Post" button. Then you will see the post as it will be shown on GSR when you finally hit the "Submit Reply" button. I preview virtually every post I make (and proofread it) just to make sure links, pictures and other "goodies" are right.

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Hey Dave...I don't even see how one could make that mistake. Lol
            My arse!

Comment

Heated Side Car

I couldn't find much on these sidecars. The only other Google turned up did not have the luggage rack frame. I doubt the heater was original! This would be perfect for my Mad Max-ish Goldwing I want to build.

6fqfq-3778564636@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-05-01, 4:00PM EDT
              Heated Side Car

Heated Side Car
              Totally enclosed
              Attachments for a Goldwing

Best Offer!!!!

609-517-5375 Call after 6:00 PM

Comment

Very rare very unique. Head turner i promise!

Yabba, dabba doo!!

Comment

Which is it - a motorcycle or a lawnmower?

Motorcycle/lawn mower trike - $1300 (Ohio)

Call for full details. Runs and drives great 937-329-1052
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Niether.
                    Piece of junk, plain and simple.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Trike V8 Porsche 928 motor Home Made Collectors Item

Comment

Collectors item? I suppose if you are a junk collector. That thing is scary looking.

Comment

The stress loads on the front forks, wheel bearings and tire must be stagggering. If I wanted a trike I think I'd go CanAm Sypder.

Comment

OK then...
                            No signature

Comment

Just a simple typo..he meant to say 'pimp' not "mint".
                              Rob
                              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                                Just a simple typo..he meant to say 'pimp' not "mint".
                                Pretty sure that no "mint" condition bike was ever rattle canned black.............just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                                X