Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post
    I believe its actually a trailer tire. Looks identical to the I got at fleet farm.... lmao
    So which bike are you running trailer tires on?
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
      So which bike are you running trailer tires on?
      Spares for my training wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post
        Spares for my training wheels.

A quick learner huh? Just sidestepped that one and let it zoom right on by.
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
          Squared off tread. That looks like a car tire.
          He did say NEW not "correct"

Comment

Yep, thats a trailer tire. Real nice job!

Comment

Good Lord, that's ugly.

nfptc-3930378201@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-07-12, 3:06AM EDT
              Motor Scooter - Carnell - $750 (Lancaster, PA)

+-

Leaflet | Map data © OpenStreetMap

Eckman Road at Brenneman Road

Motor Scoter - Carnelli with Sacks Ag Engine. Asking 750. Runs

Comment

I picture this guy riding this... Both are scary!

Originally posted by chuck c View Post
                nfptc-3930378201@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-07-12, 3:06AM EDT

+-

Comment

I saw something similar to that today in town. Had to chuckle a bit.
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Anyone hear of the GC series?

1982 Suzuki GC 1100 C for sale $500 AND either a xbox 360 slim/ps3 (sidney)

Have a 1982 Suzuki GC 1100 C for sale. It has a title and it has less than 30k miles on it and it runs great email me if your are interested

Of course, I'm still trying to figure out the XBox piece of the title
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

It took a committee....

...to screw up this one. Thankfully, it's only a small-bore Honda, but still...

And he says he wants 'more motor'...but the last line in the ad says it all.

Bad ass chopper - $5 (MKE)

What I have here is a 1973 CB350.
                      The bike is the vision of Salty dog cycles right here in MKE.
                      The master mechs that combed it are the genius' at RetroSpeed.
                      This is a clean titled and fun as hell to ride bar bomber.
                      I've decided I want more motor to sit on so I'm putting out some feelers.

Below is a list of what all the hands that have been on it have done.

-All new harness from front to back and stator to battery.
                      -All new looming.
                      -New regulator/rectifier.
                      -New battery.
                      -Tuned in "suicide shift". It was way too long before. It's 5.5" shorter now so it's got short throw to gears.
                      -Triple alert LED brake lights.
                      -Custom skate wheel chain tension assembly.
                      -New clutch.
                      -Rebuilt carbs.
                      -Re jetted carbs.
                      -90% tread on tires. You could finish the season on 'em.
                      -Super bad ass slash cut and wrapped straight pipes.
                      -Ammo can is where all the brains are hiding. It was beautifully re-done by RetroSpeed in Belgium.
                      -Custom bent and powder coated kick stand. (It now has a good lean so it won't fall over when you park.)
                      -Hand made bars by some dude out in IL. Ape hanging Z bars.
                      -Harley sportster tank with reserve style petcock.
                      -Old Harley perch mount that was cut in half and used anyway.
                      -Harley uni fit skull gas cap.

She a real subtle green metal flake paint job and matching seat.
                      As you can see it's a rigid frame and suicide shift. This isn't a bike for brand new riders. Once you get used to it it's a blast to bar bomb on.

I didn't like the fender struts so that's off right now while I fab some new ones up.

If you want to test drive it you better show up with cash money for me to hold. Either you need to know how to ride a suicide shift or be bat **** crazy. Well... you need to be bat **** crazy to ride this mother either way.

So, hit up my email and leave your number.

I am open to trade offers of other bikes only! I like bobbers, cafe, choppers and classics. It has to be a soft tail or I'm not interested.
                      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Wow, this is about a mile or less from my college. I wouldn't be surprised if a college kid would buy it for that much.

Originally posted by chuck c View Post

+-

Comment

Another beaut from the Lancaster CL

1981 STREET SLEEPER Fast & Furious - $2600 (elverson)

1981 Suzuki GS1100 E for sale. Clean as new. Brand new viper orange paint. Rear swing arm extended. Goes straight. Does not wheelie. Carbs worked, engine worked, MRE clutch kit and housing, deep cut trans gears, thick ass chain, vaance Hines exhaust, cammed. Proper setup. Fresh inspection and much more ! This bike is not a novice machine and is extremely fast. Six 1 o 4 7 six 33 o 3 to talk. NO EMAIL I WILL NOT REAPOND PHONE ONLY! I do not want to sell but I am forced to due to financial difficulties. Thanks for reading !

Comment

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

$3,200 · Bobber - Honda CM400 - offers welcomed

1981 Honda CM400 Bobber - built this one slowly over a year, invested tons of money and time.

NEW: brake master cylinder, side mounted black faced speedo, signals/horn/highbeam handlebar switch, throttle, grips, rear shorty 11" shocks, headlight, tires front and back, clutch lever/mirror mount, solo springer saddle, drag bars, clear fuel lines, petcock.

Custom painted Frisco style tank, glass faced tail light from a late 60's/early 70's logging truck found in the Kootenays, custom rough built battery box and electronics box, straight pipes, air filters, fork gaters, wire spoke wheels. Bike also comes with rear ducktail steel fender by 7 Metal West in Wisconsin (just got it this week - its in the last photo) ...

This bike runs well, but it does leaks/burns a bit of oil, it sounds awesome once it warms up - pretty loud for its size. The gas tank was flat black prior to paint, it could be that again with a day work sanding. Images speak for themselves, comes with spare frame/parts engine, complete engine gasket kit, extra signals, 2 stock airboxes, stock tank, extra rims, tons of spare stock parts (fenders, smaller headlight, handlebar alternatives, etc). Its been rewired and setup to connect turning signals, although they are not installed yet. Clean registration/papers

Video Here: http://youtu.be/Xe0nPLGM0Dc

Selling because I have no time to ride it....its taking up space so its gotta go. This bike is sold as is, it was a fun project.

Comment

$3,200 · Bobber - Honda CM400 - offers welcomed
                              well, he's certainly done some work on it alright. It's kinda cool if you are into this.
                              ...but it does leaks/burns a bit of oil,
                              maybe all this was done without doing anything to the engine? too bad.

..."it sounds awesome once it warms up - pretty loud for its size"

I'll bet his neighbours hate him and will be glad if someone buys this.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck c;
                                [B
                                Motor Scooter - Carnell - $750 (Lancaster, PA) [/B]

Wow, what is that! it'd look cool on my mantlepiece,though 750 is a bit rich.

Comment

Working...
                                X