Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
    $3,200 · Bobber - Honda CM400 - offers welcomed
    well, he's certainly done some work on it alright. It's kinda cool if you are into this.
    ...but it does leaks/burns a bit of oil,
    maybe all this was done without doing anything to the engine? too bad.

..."it sounds awesome once it warms up - pretty loud for its size"

I'll bet his neighbours hate him and will be glad if someone buys this.
    What is it about BC? Is it true that everybody out there is high all the time (I heard the best weed is grown in BC), it has to be true for the number of "bobber" bikes that show up on used victoria and BC craigs list.

Comment

It's the rain. the "seasonal affective disorder"(SAD) We get these "ideas" in the dark winter and then when the sun finally shines and the road dries up, we find they don't work. bummer, man....

anyways, this is not the worst bike I've seen. kinda cool, really, to look at, but I don't like beating on the people and critters to get attention with an unmuffled exhaust. It says "needy",to me.
      Last edited by Gorminrider; 07-18-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clone View Post
        What is it about BC? Is it true that everybody out there is high all the time (I heard the best weed is grown in BC), it has to be true for the number of "bobber" bikes that show up on used victoria and BC craigs list.
        I think half of the potheads live in our apartment building. Its so bad that it seeps into our apartment, we have to have an air cleaner running 24/7. We have a 2 yr old daughter that doesnt need to be sniffing that stuff all the time

Comment

Not a Sissy 250

I had to laugh when I saw this last night as he claimed it wasn't like the other sissy 250s on Craigslist.

Cheap Suzuki Bobber - $1100 (Fairborn)

This bike turns heads. It's been awesome for me. Had the carb jetted and cleaned by Williams Vintage Cycle in Xenia this spring. New battery this spring. New rear brake last summer. It's got a fair amount of pull for a 250, and it doesn't look anything like the other sissy 250's on Craigslist, which is a huge plus, lol. Clear title. Nice and loud. Tons of custom work, I ride it all everyday. No gauges or turn signals. Just a headlight, taillight, motor, 2 wheels, rider and the road. Come check it out and make me an offer. Thanks!

$1,100 OBO

Call/Text/email
          937/694-4369

Lost the right side cover on a ride recently, but other than that it looks the same as the pic. Can upload more if necessary.
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Probably turns heads because it is so obnoxiously ear splitting loud that everyone wants to kill him.
            Last edited by earlfor; 07-23-2013, 02:49 PM.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
              Probably turns heads because it is so obnoxiously ear splitting loud that everyone want to kill him.
              ....no, he said it was "nice and loud"....that's different, right?

Comment

I love that show "nice and loud". Dale Earnhardt Jr. is on it tonight.

Comment

What is that creature on the back?? Reminds me of the B-9 robot from Lost In Space.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaggo60 View Post
                    ....no, he said it was "nice and loud"....that's different, right?
                    People that like loud should be able to experience the full benefit of their choice. I think piping the exhaust note and pipe directly into the back of their helmet would be a good way to maximize their enjoyment. Same goes for those 1000 watt car stereo systems. Play it as loud as you wish...........in your damn earphones.
                    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I'd rather have one of the sissy ones myself . Those handlebars are gawd awful ugly. I wonder what he had against gauges and turn signals?

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                      I had to laugh when I saw this last night as he claimed it wasn't like the other sissy 250s on Craigslist.

Cheap Suzuki Bobber - $1100 (Fairborn)

This bike turns heads. It's been awesome for me. Had the carb jetted and cleaned by Williams Vintage Cycle in Xenia this spring. New battery this spring. New rear brake last summer. It's got a fair amount of pull for a 250, and it doesn't look anything like the other sissy 250's on Craigslist, which is a huge plus, lol. Clear title. Nice and loud. Tons of custom work, I ride it all everyday. No gauges or turn signals. Just a headlight, taillight, motor, 2 wheels, rider and the road. Come check it out and make me an offer. Thanks!

$1,100 OBO

Call/Text/email
                      937/694-4369

Lost the right side cover on a ride recently, but other than that it looks the same as the pic. Can upload more if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                        I'd rather have one of the sissy ones myself . Those handlebars are gawd awful ugly. I wonder what he had against gauges and turn signals?
                        Apparently in his mind gauges and turn signals are for sissies.

Comment

Badest bike on the block........LOL.

#Badest bike on the block# GS - $2600 (cincinnati)

79 GS750E 18,300 original miles Bike was built with all original parts cut down seat pan (wraped with gator) cut down 4into 2 exhaust, 7" streatched aluminum swingarm polished to a mirror finish! Has turn signals beake light tucked under seat also have chrome front and rear fenders(not on bike). Comes with front fearing(cafe style). All parts are original to bike
                          only after maket part on bike is the drag bars. Asking 2600$ call
                          513two388854 18,300 original miles.
                          Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                          87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                          99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                          15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

This applies to bikes too, of course.

I was looking for a used car even though I already have a very sexy and hip Honda Odyssey that brings all the supermodels to my yard. I've learned a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                              The sissy ones don't look half bad, "tons of custom work" so removing stock parts and not replacing them is custom work???

Comment

1983 Suzuki 650 Hard-tail Bobber - $3395 (Lititz PA)

Done Right! Serviced and Inspected with only 23,000 miles. . . . . Please call Attitude Alley at 717 626-7112

That poor 650...

Comment

Working...
                                X