Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd look at this but I'm not a badazz

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

1979 Honda cb400
    Selling this little bad ass - needs some work, but is running fine. Could use someone with some more mechanical background (I'm not that person). Hate to let it go, but don't have the time to work on it right now. Put in a new battery, adjusted the carbs, and did an oil change recently. In running condition and insured at the moment - come take it for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
      I'd look at this but I'm not a badazz

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

1979 Honda cb400
      Selling this little bad ass - needs some work, but is running fine. Could use someone with some more mechanical background (I'm not that person). Hate to let it go, but don't have the time to work on it right now. Put in a new battery, adjusted the carbs, and did an oil change recently. In running condition and insured at the moment - come take it for a ride.
      Bad tires you mean? Those look so old they must have come off a Model T
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

[I]Sit tall in the saddle [/I][I]Hold your head up high[/I]
      [I]Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky [/I][I]and live like you ain't afraid to die[/I]
      [I]and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride[/I] - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Looks like a good deal...

Last edited by trevor; 08-25-2013, 11:23 AM.
        No signature :(

Comment

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mcy/4005451709.html - Why post pictures of the bike when you can take a picture of your cell phone with the screen showing a bike?

Comment

thanks,trevor!- I learned a new word: "Orgasmatron"

(http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...ive--_20430023)

Comment

More like Pukeatron
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

[I]Sit tall in the saddle [/I][I]Hold your head up high[/I]
              [I]Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky [/I][I]and live like you ain't afraid to die[/I]
              [I]and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride[/I] - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mcy/4005451709.html - Why post pictures of the bike when you can take a picture of your cell phone with the screen showing a bike?
                THAT is a good question.... that is just weird.

Comment

Not craigslist but and ebay cracklister...

Didn't know what to say so I asked the seller a question.

Let me think about this for a moment.

These?

Or these?

(I already have a set of them.- was looking for a luggage rack)
                  De-stinking Penelope [url]http://thegsresources.com/_forum/showthread.php?t=179245[/url]

[url]http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/showthread.php?191356-Replacement-1st-Gen-Turn-signal-controller&p=1625535#post1625535[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    How to sell a Harley.....................

Harley Electraglide 2005 Twin Cam 88 - $12500 (Garage)

Original owner,17,100 kms,Black ,Pipes,Chrome,Always Maintained,....Blair, 604-313-8954
                    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I just checked my garage, didn't see it or the '60s dragster...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Another beauty

lol...how would you like to try backing into a curb to park this beauty?

Comment

yeah, until the day you slip or whatever and get your ass wedged between that tire and the underside of the seat. Then you become the assless, nutless soprano.
                          Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

Ugly. Besides, who wants to get covered in mud and gack if you get caught out in the rain?

Comment

86 chevy van converted trailer for 4 wheeler hauler/camper - $2300 (evansville north)

5300 seven hills road

custom made enclosed trailer, 86 van cut apart and rewelded, alot of time went into this, would make awesome hauler once 4 wheeler is out use for camper, gets alot of looksand smiles, front wheels crank up and down to stabilize when parked. so what if i am retarded call 812 455 fourteen02
                              Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                              87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                              99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                              15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

[URL="http://s121.photobucket.com/user/83GS1100E_Tornado/media/85%20ZL900%20Eliminator%20red%206K%20miles/ZL900_Avatar1_1.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/83GS1100E_Tornado/85%20ZL900%20Eliminator%20red%206K%20miles/ZL900_Avatar1_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

made me chuckle

125cc bobber (los angeles)

honda cm91 custom motorcycle/ scooter has a 125cc auto trans comes with a jockey. or foot shifter. Runs amazing, fast hits 55+ not your average looking scooter/motorcycle
                                Honda frame i believe 1971 100% street legal!!! more rare then ct70 / z50
                                insurance is less then 12 a month has a house of kolors paint job, i have a gold shifter knob on the bike now.
                                I am willing to trade for a 250cc ninja, i could add some cash......
                                or a car in good running condition... please inquire with your cash offers or other Trades.. I am open to hear what you have.. just dont bull**** me

***(PINK SLIP in hand! AND REG IS CURRENT))******

feel free to text me for more details
                                818/288/5629
                                [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                                80 gs1000s[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X