sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

^ i used to have yamaha on mine, every parking ticket i'd get was automatically dismissed, thats just taking it even further

Comment

Originally posted by Dodik View Post
        ^ i used to have yamaha on mine, every parking ticket i'd get was automatically dismissed, thats just taking it even further
        now that is a neat idea... I would be surprised if it could get dismissed in this day and age
        82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
        80 gs1000s

Comment

if the meter maid writes wrong make thats an easy dismissal, show them a copy of your registration stating you dont have a whatever they wrote down. only works on parking tickets though

Comment

It's a GS, not a GSX. At least he has the key. It looks like it could be a decent project, but it's in the "I'll haul it away for you" price range.

Suzuki gsx 650 - $500 (South Philly )

Parts/project bike, not running but has great compression. Ready for any kind of build. Call/text keith two six seven 750 nine eight 78
            Last edited by Guest; 09-07-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Probabaly not nice to laugh but these idiots thinking their bikes are worth so much money gets me worked up.
              No signature

Comment

Likw silver paint

How about silver everywhere? Carb boots, pipes etc Wonder why it doesn't idle well...lol
                Last edited by trevor; 09-08-2013, 12:52 AM.
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  How about silver everywhere? Carb boots, pipes etc Wonder why it doesn't idle well...lol
                  http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...AdIdZ521227276
                  Way to ruin a nice black engine......................Cause we all know the black engine bikes are way faster................

Comment

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...AdIdZ521227276

At least the price is rather reasonable, as well as the bike.

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Probabaly not nice to laugh but these idiots thinking their bikes are worth so much money gets me worked up.
                      http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...047162774.html
                      1981 Suzuki GS400L bobber - $2200 (Downtown Vancouver)

NOT ME! I like it! I'm invested in the "Suzuki Exchange" and I want to see my stock go up,up,UP! even if Craigslist is a Penny-stock exchange!! Charlatans infest it.

because I'm not seeing why it's a Bobber. A spray-painted L with ape-hangers and lost tank emblems does not a bobber make....

Comment

Great starter bike!

From Eric.

GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

It might be a good starter bike, if the Start is at the Pearly Gates.

Comment

I feel for the PO of this one...$15,000 spent?

'83 GS650G
                            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                              I feel for the PO of this one...$15,000 spent?

That things been for sale longer than that gs550 relay switch for 10 bucks has been. I first saw it at International in Parksville for $5995. And up close it sure doesn't look like a 15 grand restoration.
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Looks like a deathtrap to me.

Gs1100 for trade fast n loud - $3500 (Findlay)

I'm interested in trading or selling my 81 gs1100 all custom let me know what you have to trade you will get tons of looks and maybe even cause a few fender benders ....bike is road almost everyday runs like a bat outa hell .......if you want more info about the bike text 419 eight8 nine nine 4 0 five looking mostly for a atv 4x4 preferred
                                • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Working...
                                X