Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that DIY electric bike! wow....aesthetics? haha

Comment

[QUOTE=DAYNE 77;2072059]Somebody thinks he's got a gold mine for sale....$4500

He would be a bit hard pressed to get that kind of money for the mint one in the first picture. Maybe he typo'ed that last zero in there. $450 sound a lot more like it...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

[QUOTE=Spyder;2072127]
        Originally posted by DAYNE 77 View Post
        Somebody thinks he's got a gold mine for sale....$4500

He would be a bit hard pressed to get that kind of money for the mint one in the first picture. Maybe he typo'ed that last zero in there. $450 sound a lot more like it...
        It wouldn't even close to worth $4500 if it was the bike in the pics that was nice.
        No signature

Comment

98 Katana

Oh boy....

Custom Streetfighter 1998 Suzuki Katana 1100. These bikes are super rare, and even rarer in this condition & look. This bike turns heads and is a riding machine.

Custom features include:
          - Speedometer
          - Harley bullet lights with smoke lenses
          - Hot Rod tail light
          - Chrome fenders
          - Solo seat
          - Dongle for battery tender or heated vest

I have had this bike for 9 years and am the second owner. It's a solid ride, very fast, very fun & I'm sad to see it go, but I have to pay for my Harley. Brand new rear tire, recent oil & filter change, 80% on brake pads, no accidents, no dents. Everything works great, ready to roll, one of a kind ride.

No signature

Comment

Good lord...... where to start..... well, 98 did not include an 1100 kat (88-93...94 outside of US) Not really "super rare" Just didn't make them for very long. Not gonna start on the "custom streetfighter" crap. it MIGHT be worth about 1500 as is. IF it runs like new.

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Oh boy....

Custom Streetfighter 1998 Suzuki Katana 1100. These bikes are super rare, and even rarer in this condition & look. This bike turns heads and is a riding machine.

Custom features include:
            - Speedometer
            - Harley bullet lights with smoke lenses
            - Hot Rod tail light
            - Chrome fenders
            - Solo seat
            - Dongle for battery tender or heated vest

I have had this bike for 9 years and am the second owner. It's a solid ride, very fast, very fun & I'm sad to see it go, but I have to pay for my Harley. Brand new rear tire, recent oil & filter change, 80% on brake pads, no accidents, no dents. Everything works great, ready to roll, one of a kind ride.

Comment

Bikes dont always turn heads for the right reason.....
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Well he has lowered his price...he should lower the bars too.

He has been trying to sell this bike for a while now. I think he was at $2500 at one time...

No signature

Comment

Nothing better than an off road bike with no shocks

DRAGSTER 1982? SUZUKI GS1150 E

82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                  80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
                    Nope, 1150's were only made 84 through 86.
                    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                      Nope, 1150's were only made 84 through 86.
                      But it is from his collection.
                      81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

Dirt dragster?

Might be a hill climber.
                        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
                          A real stumpjumper!!!

Wonder how many cars up on blocks he has in his front yard???

Comment

Guess it went up in value eh?

I posted this bike a couple weeks ago. He relisted it and tacked on another $1000, 1995 to 2995 now, then asks to make him a realistic offer. How insane is that?

sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                              I posted this bike a couple weeks ago. He relisted it and tacked on another $1000, 1995 to 2995 now, then asks to make him a realistic offer. How insane is that?

http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/mcy/4473717626.html
                              850's are plentiful and that one is no museum example. 36K miles and assuming it runs well, no problems, I might go $1200 for it if I was looking specifically for a 850. I'd probably offer $1000.
                              Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                                850's are plentiful and that one is no museum example. 36K miles and assuming it runs well, no problems, I might go $1200 for it if I was looking specifically for a 850. I'd probably offer $1000.
                                Yup, when I went over and looked at the bike, ran fine, smooth etc, told him he was asking way to much. Oh no no no, he said, these are very sought after bikes yada yada, it is worth every penny I'm asking. He then said, make me an offer, I told him $1400, his eyes just rolled. Oh well. If doesn't sell it, said he was gonna bob it.
                                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X