No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSA 1964 bobber chopper motorcycle - $3200 (postfalls idaho)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

205 E Seltice Way Suite E
    (google map) (yahoo map)

64' bsa thunderbolt A65 650cc. 200+ hours already in it customizing 4000 into it so far. Its one of a kind for sure. Back bone works as the oil tank and oil comes out from under the seat. Ape hanger handlebars, 65' sears gas tank, Internal throttle new rubber grips and foot peg covers, brand new leather seat hand made and tooled, a springer one of a kind that makes it ride like a cadillac, i have all the oil line fittings too. I have all the parts. I have the case of 50 weight oil that you need Also have 1000 bucks worth of electronic parts so you don't need a battery or magneto and have a 200 amp charging system to power headlights. I have over 4000 into it all ready in money and numerous fabricating hours as well text or call me thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post

(google map) (yahoo map)

64' bsa thunderbolt A65 650cc. 200+ hours already in it customizing 4000 into it so far. Its one of a kind for sure. Back bone works as the oil tank and oil comes out from under the seat. Ape hanger handlebars, 65' sears gas tank, Internal throttle new rubber grips and foot peg covers, brand new leather seat hand made and tooled, a springer one of a kind that makes it ride like a cadillac, i have all the oil line fittings too. I have all the parts. I have the case of 50 weight oil that you need Also have 1000 bucks worth of electronic parts so you don't need a battery or magneto and have a 200 amp charging system to power headlights. I have over 4000 into it all ready in money and numerous fabricating hours as well text or call me thanx

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/4512006529.html
      $4000 into it where? $1000 worth of electronic parts where? 200amp charging system? is this a portable welder too? The case of 50wt oil will sell a lot sooner lol
      Last edited by mrbill5491; 06-20-2014, 02:34 PM.
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
        Yup, when I went over and looked at the bike, ran fine, smooth etc, told him he was asking way to much. Oh no no no, he said, these are very sought after bikes yada yada, it is worth every penny I'm asking. He then said, make me an offer, I told him $1400, his eyes just rolled. Oh well. If doesn't sell it, said he was gonna bob it.
        That was a more than fair offer and better than I would have offered.
        Anyone can sell any bike for any amount of money. The variable is how long are they willing to wait for demand and availability to raise the value of the motorcycle to their asking price.
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post

(google map) (yahoo map)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/4512006529.html
          This is why we need to run background checks on anyone trying to buy welding tools.
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
            This is why we need to run background checks on anyone trying to buy welding tools.
            Very stylistic, he really has learned how to tape things off properly for the use of smurf blue.
            82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
            80 gs1000s

Comment

Here's a beauty.

VW Sandrail/trike project- huge price drop - $750 (Arlington Vermont)

1960s Volkswagen Sandrail frame/ 1980's Suzuki GS 550 Triple 2 Stroke Motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by heinzh View Post
                Here's a beauty.

VW Sandrail/trike project- huge price drop - $750 (Arlington Vermont)

1960s Volkswagen Sandrail frame/ 1980's Suzuki GS 550 Triple 2 Stroke Motorcycle.
                Haha this one has come up for me a few times when I search Suzuki on Craigslist as a "match near me" as they put it.

Comment

"200+ hours already in it customizing"

He doesn't get much done in an hour, does he?

Comment

i've been watching this on the ebay for a while. at first i thought it was a typo but it's been relisted several times. if i cared enough i'd tell the guy, "dude, i only paid $300 for my 850, and it came with a tool set."

1979 SUZUKI GS850 TOOLS, RARE, INEXPENSIVE!!!!! A MUST HAVE!!!!!

Condition:
                    Used

“No defects or missing parts. Tools have never been used but were purchased with the Suzuki”
                    Time left:
                    6d 15h (Jun 29, 2014 19:26:20 PDT)

US $450.00
                    0 bids
                    Place bid

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                    82 gs1100L probably the next project
                    1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                    1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Only worth 400.....the screwdriver handle is missing......
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

cant un-see what has been seen. 19k asking price

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                          Only worth 400.....the screwdriver handle is missing......
                          And the pliers, and the plastic bag, and the need.

Comment

Originally posted by orourkei View Post
                            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-...p2054897.l5664

cant un-see what has been seen. 19k asking price

At least that seller is honest about the intent - bar hopper only
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I really like the frame on this. It's a wonder you don't see it more often. The mesh spacing between the back fender parts is another touch that I have not seen before either, along with the chain handlebar. You know, if that had a good paint job it would be cool.

Comment

The engine and wheels might be worth 19 hundred.

Ha! I'm drinking that grade of gas right now.
                                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
                                X