Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megatwin View Post
    for those unsure of their status. (not for me,I'm too old)
    http://fayar.craigslist.org/mcy/4539770295.html
    That ad nearly made me puke.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
      That ad nearly made me puke.

650cc's of snail on wheels. LMAO
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Selling An Authentic Man Card - $3800 (Farmington)

condition: excellent

There comes a point in every mans life where he feels the need to pass down some history or perhaps a legacy, this time is now. This pictured baby is a fully licensed man card that makes Chuck Norris break a sweat.

The word "Star" is scrawled across the gas tank. That "Star" is the chrome that lines this bike, causing car crashes and giving women the vapours. This isn't just a Yamaha V-Star, it's a brilliant machine to give your old lady her first, second and third heart attacks. The 650 cc's of V-Twin power harnessed between your legs is enough to drop every man and woman's panties in a nine block radius. The purr of the engine will make anyone riding with you wet, but roaring down the highway will bring even the most stubborn to full, climactic, ear-shattering orgasm.

You probably couldn't handle all the envious stares and fainting women this 2009 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom causes. It's traveled 11,400 miles of Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma road at about 48 mpg, and it's looking for the next 11,400 miles.

It's a fully paid masterpiece of Japanese engineering, and, for the low sum of $3,800, I am giving it to you.
        Yeah - he's giving it to us alright. Giving a line of B.S.

Comment

When I got to the "650cc's" part I stopped reading. I mean, it was bad (funny) enough when I thought it was a full-sized engine...

"Man Card"? I think not. More like a Cub Scout card.

Strike that. A Girl Scout card.

Strike that. A Brownie card. All it needs is a sash, a skirt and knee socks (probably in the saddle bags).
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I'm surprised this guy does not have his own tv show.
            Now this is a primo build!

Comment

Originally posted by megatwin View Post
              I'm surprised this guy does not have his own tv show.
              Now this is a primo build!
              http://fayar.craigslist.org/mcy/4535396810.html
              In a couple of days, that listing will be gone, and NOBODY will be able to see that treasure.
              Please copy the picture and/or text when you post gems like this.

rat rod scooter from hell - $699 (Springdale)
              1978 49cc Honda express moped with 150cc gy6 short block with 205cc big bore kit. this thing is as fast as your willing to ride it, runs great, needs nothing except someone to ride it and have a good time

sigpic
              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

My god where to start on this one? Should I mention the terrible motor attachments? Or the fact that inevitable suspension forces will without a doubt tweak and distort the up tube where the shock is attached? Also the manifold and carb are spun around and facing the wrong direction. I know that motor and unless significant porting was done flipping the manifold like that causes severe port misalignment. "this thing is as fast as your willing to ride it" Hahahah It tops at at 2mph then. The speed I walk as I rolled it to the friggin scrap heap.

Comment

This guy has other listings where he does scooter repair,if you should need his services.

Comment

I just now realized he must have bought stock in tie wraps
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      In a couple of days, that listing will be gone, and NOBODY will be able to see that treasure.
                      Please copy the picture and/or text when you post gems like this.

rat rod scooter from hell - $699 (Springdale)
                      1978 49cc Honda express moped with 150cc gy6 short block with 205cc big bore kit. this thing is as fast as your willing to ride it, runs great, needs nothing except someone to ride it and have a good time

I all ways love it when people build crap like that, and then just go on and on about how fast it is.

Ya, sure it's fast, it might make all of 10hp.

It just proves that they have never actually ridden anything with real power. Hell, most of the Gs models are glacially slow, compared to a new 600cc super sport.

Comment

I was on my way back from Home Depot in my car a few hours ago, doing about 65 on an eight-lane expressway when a guy in a low crouch on two wheels flies by me at at least 110 mph (possibly 120-130).

If I hadn't caught a glimpse of Kawasaki green, it could have been this guy ("fast as your (sic) willing to ride it").
                        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Must sell ASAP 81 SUZUKI GS750 GS 750 E - $4700 (port orchard)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

I have a 81 SUZUKI GS750 GS 750 E! I have to sell asap money for new dentures. Runs okay for an 1981. Backfires and has a small crack in the seat. Selling to the first person with the cash, price is not neg! no scams and im not shipping it! for the price its a good deal for any person who enjoys motorcycles. it needs a bath and it be shiny. i do have sissy bars for it also. bike was stored outside so the chain is kinda rusted (ceased) but a lil tri-flow will probly make it look like new. i just noticed some blueing on the exhaust pipe and it runs well with Dot 3 mix in with the fuel. I have a couple extra bottles of dot3 i got from dollar tree i can throw in

Comment

Originally posted by kdo58 View Post

I have a 81 SUZUKI GS750 GS 750 E! I have to sell asap money for new dentures. Runs okay for an 1981. Backfires and has a small crack in the seat. Selling to the first person with the cash, price is not neg! no scams and im not shipping it! for the price its a good deal for any person who enjoys motorcycles. it needs a bath and it be shiny. i do have sissy bars for it also. bike was stored outside so the chain is kinda rusted (ceased) but a lil tri-flow will probly make it look like new. i just noticed some blueing on the exhaust pipe and it runs well with Dot 3 mix in with the fuel. I have a couple extra bottles of dot3 i got from dollar tree i can throw in
                            I wonder what kind of emails he is getting?

82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                            80 gs1000s

Comment

Almost certainly a joke. Got a chuckle out of me at any rate.
                              Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

(google map) (yahoo map)

The price is rediculous, but what really got my attention is his mixing brake fluid into the gas. Anyone remember the thread about what happens when you heat brake fluid? 1ppm will kill you. Talk about a toxic exhaust.
                                I would not want be anywhere near that bike when it is running. Not a chance.
                                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
                                X